<Thats EQ Baby> TO THE MOON!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HicksAradune, Feb 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HicksAradune Augur

4th Consecutive world record! 35H 55Mins from launch to completion, and that even included a nice 6 hour sleep break inbetween

Fantastic effort from Atabishie and the team, now for 3 more months of farming and OW domination until PoP!

Thanks for wishing us well
  2. Morrigan Bowjobs

No pictures?? I am immensely disappointed =(
  3. Thrawnseg Augur

4. Galaras Lorekeeper

Awesome, congratulations!
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

I made $2k shorting AMC.
  6. Bullsnooze Augur

If you want to set actual 'world records' and not ones you make up. Why not go up against the real guilds on live?

35HR Luclin clear on a server where the 'hardcore' scene is nonexistent (or really where guilds couldn't be bothered to compete on) isn't really something to write home about.
  7. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

8. HicksAradune Augur

[IMG]
  9. Maze Elder

Imagine not seeing 8 other guilds also farming shards and emp keys for the first 40 hours
  10. Thrawnseg Augur

So how many Krono did you lose when you let people use your account when you quit?
    ClayPigeon likes this.
  11. Machen New Member

Awesome, until another guild comes in next year or the year after after (even more) massive gameplay changes and does it in 5 hours.

As someone who has been there and done that and at one time held the majority of the records for fastest expansion completion, enjoy it while it lasts because it won't last long.
  12. Machen New Member

Double post.
  13. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Rizlona loses again.

Boxers BTFO how will they ever recover.
  14. ClayPigeon Baja Bandit

Best thing is there is no video evidence and when/if there is a video, it'll be heavily edited.

We know why you didn't post video evidence in Velious because Rampage killed half of OW ToV for you so it discredits your claim of speed running.

Then you woke the sleeper after a few days and nobody wants to remember that.

Speed runs require hard evidence. Like every other game.
  15. Glowerss Augur

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/901619479

Whole VT run was streamed live IDK what you're on about.
  16. HicksAradune Augur

ClayPigeon is probably one of those in general claiming we were warping too

Jealousy is a horrible emotion
  17. ClayPigeon Baja Bandit

Not jealous? I asked for a video. We all know intelligence isn't your strong point.

Warping in general? Nope. It's nice that whoever you're talking about lives rent free in your head though.

So no emp kill? Talking of warping that's the one everyone was talking about.

But anyway. Shame we couldn't hear comms.
  18. HicksAradune Augur

[IMG]

Who's living rent free in who's head? I seem to see you posting in both posts regarding thats eq baby with the same salt :)
  19. ClayPigeon Baja Bandit

Nope, asking for confimation isn't salt.

Well whoever you claim I am lives rent free in your head. Clearly.

Like I said intelligence isn't your strong point, your meme game is terrible as always.

And you still get offended over anyone who dares say anything about your guild... it's cute and sad at the same time.
  20. HicksAradune Augur

Hey im just here to thank you for commenting on a post about the guilds fantastic achievement :) Its appreciated, cheers!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.