Portals that are statues or crystals How to get?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by demoria7, Feb 1, 2021.

1. demoria7 Elder

I you create a new guild hall is there a way to get the old statues or crystals that port you to the various last 5ish expansions? I saw nothing in the Marketplace and nothing on the vendor for buying guild hall furniture. I already own all the expansions but not the expensive sets.
    I would purchase the statues or crystals and lamps if they were not too expensive.
  2. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Your gh portal goes to all locations, but things like the stratos platform, the TOV crystal, the COV dragon are only from purchasing the expansion at a higher level. Normally I buy the mid level for myself, then later in the year when expansions go cheaper I buy the upgrade to get the guild version. With COV, I'm not gonna bother.. the GH portal and the dragon, and the druid port, and the wizzie port all go to exactly the same spot.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

It's not a guild hall feature, its part of the expansion premium bundle. Once the expansion is no longer sold, they are no longer obtainable. Only backup is to get someone that purchased premium allowed entrance and place item ability to your GGH and have them place one for you. Or on the off-chance that a collectors bundle is created which going by VoA will cost you 7999 DBC (or equivalent dollars if shop front) for the whole bundle.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Keep in mind the guild portal guy will port you to all expansions and he is included in the other npc guild guys. also The statues are slightly easier, free ports and more decorative than the little short guy.

Recent expansions portal stones:

Brilliant Frigid Gemstone - The Eastern Wastes (ToV)
    Burning Lamp - Stratos: Zephyr's Flight
    Fragment of the Combine Spire - Lceanium
    Miniature Worker's Sledge Mallet - The Overthere(RoS)
    Othmir Clamshell - Cobalt Scar (CoV)

But the other way is to allow someone permissions to place the wanted item in your guild hall but don't forget to take the permissions back afterwards. Most of the click statues etc are 999 so anyone who did buy the premium expansions and got those would be willing to share. Just ask in your chat.

Also some of the heritage crates have port clickies that may go to where you want so you can always check /baz for prizes to see if anyone is selling off one they got. Usually about 2 mil.
  5. Zamiam Augur

DBG is missing out on a ton of money .. they could put the clickie ports in marketplace and make a killing for 10 bucks each .. all the clickie ports from recent expansions to the ones that come from old heritage crates . I know I would buy a few of them .. they can be placed in houses also ..
  6. KrakenReality Augur

They would've put them inside one of those gambling boxes.
  7. Zamiam Augur

I wont buy the gambling boxes .. but if they do i'll wait till peeps sell them in baz and buy them for 1m a pop ..which is better for me as then im not using my R/L cash to buy it :p
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I don't buy gambling boxes either but DPG gives me $5 each month and with that I buy heritage crates that have many guild port clickies in them;)
    Zamiam likes this.
  9. demoria7 Elder

Thanks for the replies. Daybreak may decide to make more money by putting the older ones in the marketplace one day... I can't be the only one who would like them to decorate their personal guild hall. Hopefully not at outrageous prices.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

They are already doing this (in a way).

Each year they have been releasing expansion stuff packs (last year's was VoA) which has all the extras from the higher tier versions of that expansion when you could purchase it. This year's should be RoF which means you should be able to get TBM (the first teleport one) in ... 2024.

It would be nice if they released 2 per year at least until they starting getting to the teleports, but given they had amazing interest in the t-shirts and records ... and there has been zero stuff since ... not holding breath for aggressiveness in marketing.
  11. Zamiam Augur

ya at 80bucks for the expansion pack .. they can keep most of those items .. the HoT one they had out only cost i think 30 or 40 .. so why did they jack up VoA to 80 ? people cant be that insane to pay those prices ..
    anyways .. I wouldnt pay 80 for the expansion lots of stuff in them I DONT want like paintings and ornaments .. ive got enough of those from when i buy the premium and have like 20 items in my /claim at 999 .. no thanks ..

Just give me my clicky ports for 10 bucks each in marketplace.. include ones like Brell's and CR one also while your at it ..
    Elyssanda likes this.
  12. Angahran Augur

What would be nice would be once an expansion goes 'open', make the special items from the more expensive versions of those expansions available in the marketplace.

p.s.
    It would be great if all of those pointless paintings could be updated to have port locations added to them. Actually give them a use.
  13. Zamiam Augur

or better yet .. would be nice if there could be a filter added to /claim to hide the paintings
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

/claim could really use some kind of sort/find function
    Zamiam likes this.
  15. KrakenReality Augur

I never liked that the portal clicks were only 1 per account.
    Zamiam likes this.
  16. Angahran Augur

I think, could be wrong, that they are heirloom ?
    So, you could store them in a bag in your shared bank and use them on any character on that account.
  17. Zamiam Augur

they are not .. the CR clicky (sceptre of Draconic calling) and the Mark of Brell clicky are both no trade and not heirloom .. makes no sense .. they should at least be heirloomable. OR put them in marketplace so my other toons can buy them ..
    I wish for 1 to 2 days everyone from TLP's to live would not log in at all to show the devs we mean business when it comes to our clicky ports.

Also the Aspect of the brood mount should be Heirloomable . its just sitting in my /claim cause once i claim it its stuck on that toon for ever.. not kewl man .. not kewl

P.S the expansion clickies that come with the newest expansion to port you to that zones entrance zone are also No Trade , however they give you 999 of those so thats fine .. either give us 999 of the other clickies also or make them Heirloomable pls
    Barton likes this.