Item for the DB Store

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cuuthbert, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Cuuthbert Augur

First of all, I am not sure where this should be posted and I am sorry if this is in the wrong place.
    Would like to have in the DB store a landscape Plaque where when you purchased it you could put in the name of the player you want in it.
    For many of us we have been playing for a long time and some of our friends in our guilds have passed away and would love to have a plaque we could make for that player to be hung in the Guild hall for a memorial wall. So that we could place the defining weapon for their class and their name underneath it. Maybe there is already such a thing and I just was unable to find it.
    I know our guild, like others, are as much a family as a guild. We dont always get along and we have members that frustrate us, but we raid together and spend a lot of time together. So would love to have a way to make a memorial wall with such an item.
    Leigo, OldCa61, Greymantle and 12 others like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think this is a great idea. They have a sign type thing for the guild hall clickie to halas from one of the heritage crates iirc

The best I have been doing up to now was creating words by spelling them out with swords or other items and put it on a block. This is not the best option since many times it takes ages to line everything up correctly.

It would be handy to put labels above all my zone ports in the hall - would look cool. Or like above the doors
    Coagagin and OldCa61 like this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

It is a very great idea.
    Coagagin likes this.
  4. Mesc Old Soul

Fantastic idea
  5. seber Augur

It is a very great idea.

and bet help DB $$$$$ to
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

I expect DB to pay me royalties for all you people wanting a plaque with my picture
  7. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Have it in housing. This way it can be shared for all even outside the guild.
    Coagagin and Cuuthbert like this.