ADVLoot System on Raids

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Davo, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Davo The Bard

Heyas,

Recently I have taken on the role of master looter on guild raids. With all trash/gem drops, we pass these onto a specific player to either sell for guildbank funds, or use the gems for JC. I haven't really used the adv loot system much and the issue I have come up against is ...

If I am not fast enough in manually allocating items, they get randomed to the other raid members. Many of the members have their own loot setting for trash items that comes from single group stuff .. I have my own settings that auto roll on many items, again from single group stuff. Is there a way of over riding this in the advloot system so that all items that drop when your in a raid stay on the corpse until they are manually allocated?

Or is there another way I should be handling this, so it just happens auto, rather than me having to focus on a loot window?

Thanks

Davo the Bard
  2. Finley Augur

Don't set anything to autoroll.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

If you have a bunch of trash drops set to autoroll from grouping and don't want them to autoroll for raids, just deselect the box at the bottom for Apply Filters.
    Davo and PathToEternity like this.
  4. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

This is the best answer, just turn off your filters while you are raiding (or any time you want to manually handle each drop).
  5. Davo The Bard

So easy!

Thanks guys

Davo the Bard
  6. Bitten Journeyman

So, to be clear, if my raid master looter deselects the Apply Filters checkbox, it means no raid member's always greed, never need, auto loot all, etc. filters for advloot will apply at any point during our sometimes prolonged loot distribution process at raids end? We have had some issues which this could help, if this is something we didn't need to have every raid attendee try to and successfully effect at raid start.

Anyone?
  7. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

It means if your master looter has his filters turned off, no items will be automatically rolled as soon as they drop. This gives your master looter 15 minutes to distribute all items in the window however he wants before they go to auto-roll.
  8. Machen New Member

If it's taking you longer than fifteen minutes to hand out loot, just leave all items on corpse before you hit 15 mintues to avoid them autorolling.
    Foaming likes this.
  9. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

If its taking you longer than 15 minutes to handle loot you may also want to take a serious look at the pacing of your raids and where your slowdowns are.
  10. FranktheBank Augur

Listen, you don't need to attack us like that. Sieger does not move fast.
    Foaming likes this.
  11. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

He moves fast going down hill. Also nothing is stopping that momentum.