Miragul spawn time adjustment request

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sneaky Dragon, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Sneaky Dragon New Member

As a paladin trying to complete his epic quest, I have run into a rather big bottleneck, which is Miragul. Every resource I can find says he has a one week spawn timer, and he only appears in Everfrost, which can't be DZ'd.

Seeing as players outside of guilds can't summon 40 people to Everquest to spawn a pick, the regular player is at a huge disadvantage. Add on the usage of 3rd party programs, and a regular player has no way to determine when Miragul is up other than to travel to the cave and run around inside looking for him. 3rd party program players know if he is up just by zoning in.

The point that I am trying to make is, yes, I understand epics should be tough to get. But it already involves killing dragons and traveling to the planes as well as fighting guild leaders and making yourself KoS in a city. 7 days is just too much for the average player, wouldn't it be reasonable to drop his respawn to 48 hours or even 72 hours? Please?
    Barton likes this.