Pre-emptive TEB beat Luclin in XX days post

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thrawnseg, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Thrawnseg Augur

Might as well start it now as you know Hicks will be posting in anyways.

Congrats on beating a record from a old server on a new server with different rules and no competition with the zerg guild. Well done.

Bring on Planes of Power!
    bennyrz and Gherig like this.
  2. Catalina Journeyman

I have a feeling their records won't be beaten next server though.
  3. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

It's almost as cringe as the real deal, well done
    Gherig likes this.
  4. The Next TLP New Member

TEB is the greatest open world guild ever created on the Aradune server.

Hands down.
  5. Boze TLP complaint factory

Bronus is the mob for the Luclin clear right? We'll be racing.
  6. Mattling Elder

Can the GMs just give every member of TEQB all their keys and bane weapons so they can complete the expansion the first day and the rest of us can enjoy ourselves playing without them?
  7. Karreck Somebody

At least there is no Sleeper type mob in Luclin for TEB to prematurely wake up, screwing over the rest of the server.
    ClayPigeon likes this.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

9. Nolrog Augur

Seriously, does anyone really care that someone beat 20 year old content faster that anyone. Congratulations beating something only tens of thousands of people have beaten in the past.
    Pikachuuu and Issk like this.
  10. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

TEB are going to face STRONG opposition for emp from Altered Minds, we are led by bonesteeler and he has a plan, we wont give up those emp keys spots for nothin! we are leener then teb who are bloated and slow, so we can mobilize fast, direct.. thats why we got klandi killed while they were still running through SG when velious launched.
  11. TLP Addict Augur

12. RaynTheLion Lorekeeper

Getting a server first on a TLP EQ server comes down to whichever guild has the most members willing to take time off of work to no life this game. In this context, it isn't impressive at all to get a server first kill.

What I find impressive, is killing the hardest raid mobs with the fewest numbers of players as possible. Optimizing every ability, clickie, etc... to its maximum potential. Barely killing the raid mob with 5% mana on the healers bars. This takes skill and is worthy of mention.

Zerging raid bosses that are guarded by time sinks? Give me a break. . .

Get over yourselves.
    Pikachuuu likes this.
  13. TLP Addict Augur

Literally shitthatneverhappens.txt occasionally a guild claims to do that but what inevitably happens is they wipe a bunch of times and are forced to either recruit more people or bring more boxes to avoid wasting hours on mobs that can be easily killed in 5 minutes.

[IMG]
  14. Glowerss Augur

I'd like to introduce you to my experience in OGC from Classic until TSS~ It's not about your total member numbers it's about the number of people you do splits with. It was a wild experience but I don't think most people would have the patience for that on these TLPs.

That said, having done the both super low split #s and the big push to get the expansions done ASAP, they're both difficult in their own way. In a lot of ways, the organization and cooperation as a guild needed to get some of these expansions down as fast as they are being beaten is more impressive. It's a big effort from a lot of people to make it work.
    Senadin and RaynTheLion like this.
  15. Pikachuuu New Member

I don't care. Kinda wish we could turn off the yellow text that spams all my dang channels.
  16. Lejaun Augur

What? Are you crazy? You don't want to hear about how some random person killed Phinny for the zillionth time today, expansions after it was current content?
    Pikachuuu likes this.
  17. HicksAradune Augur

That went well ....

[IMG]
    Senadin likes this.
  18. HoodenShuklak Augur

Gotta optimize that jboot spam while hiding behind a pillar.
    Dythan likes this.
  19. IcebergDX Lorekeeper

Jealous much?
  20. RaynTheLion Lorekeeper