Confirmed Sharks in Colbalt Scar (CoV)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Yinla, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

There is currently 2 sharks on AB flying around just outside the entrance to Sirens Groto. Can someone please give them their gravity back to they return to the water.

(Rough location) Your Location is 1168.56, 1107.71, 67.24

Thank you.
    Carden, Fenthen, Jumbur and 20 others like this.
  2. Dropfast Augur

Yeah this issue was supposed to have been fixed last patch but was most defiantly not. Not even a day after the patch and their were flying sharks again in CS on Povar. As well as fish and other water creatures floating in air all threw sirens ghetto.
    Issk likes this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

The flying sharks was the grouping that ended up at 0,0 in zone. What is left is the normal water mobs pathing out of the water and bugging into the geometry. This has been an issue in any water zone where someone trains out of the water.
  4. Galamann Journeyman

On Tunare there's 3-4 sharks that are bugged in the caves in old Siren's Grotto. Can't kill them without tanks 5-6 mobs that are half in water half not and still attack you.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

How is it going with fixing this problem? It's like, still ongoing 5 months after being reported.
  6. Cadman Elder

Yup, land sharks are back on AB again
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Warpeace Augur

On FV also, but I just accept sharks fly.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

6 months on and this is still happening. :rolleyes:
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

more like 9 months.. they are having air baby sharks
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Well it was reported 6 months ago, I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they didn't know it was happening before then.
  11. Elyssanda Bardbrain

they knew in Beta..
    Fenthen likes this.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

EQ and Z-axis are not good mates.
    minimind and Velisaris_MS like this.
  13. Fenthen aka Rath

Did the EQ team give up on the Sharknado events? There's been like a dozen posts in the bug forums about this very topic from last expansion.