Small illusions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Windance, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Windance Augur

I have some tradeskill mules I'd like to outfit with an illusion and clicky shrinks.

I'm currently thing that:

Earring of Diminutiveness: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=44726
    Shiliskin Tricksters Mask: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=46100

Both are random rare drops and require mass slaughter of level 80 instanced zones.

Can anyone think of other illusions like the mask that are:
    1. Fast (1s or less)
    2. Shrink down nicely
    3. Aren't a total PITA to farm.

I was also thinking of AoN's but trying to find fear up even now isn't really easy.
  2. stevensg New Member

3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

6. Aanuvane Augur

I just gnome potions if I'm looking to get small. If the mules are just in pok/neighborhood - they don't count down either.
  7. Windance Augur

I really with I could move station cash around. Main account has 20k+, which would buy up a few 1000 illusions ... but ...
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

In LGuk, when you go to the 4 way that leads to the Frenzied (east) / ghoul lord (north) / safe hall (south) you can go west to a small area with 3-4 level 2 frog slaves that repop very quickly. These drop froglok blood and green froglok skins which can be used to make Guktan / Froglok illusion pots.

I don't know how often you need to login/zone these tradeskill mules but if they are just sitting in PoK for days on end you have a lot of options
    Windance likes this.
  9. Windance Augur

I like the froglok potion idea. Since they sit in PoK for the most part a single stack of pot's would probably last year +
    Barton likes this.
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

Mask of the Chetari

For shrink, I'm currently using the shrink wand from The Deep but it's sooooo slow. Fortunately my group has a shaman.
    Zynt and minimind like this.
  11. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

It's probably obvious, but why is illusion/shrink important for Tradeskills?

<<< NOT a Tradeskiller
  12. Elyssanda Bardbrain

It's not.. they just want it for cosmetic purposes for MULES
    Second vote for this, you can likely find 2 or 3 in the bazaar on your server, or if you don't mind a little hunting in RoF, its not a super rare drop, I've been getting collectibles in T2 zones for my second bard, and have gotten 3 so far.
    Accipiter likes this.
  13. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Now I'm even more confused.:confused:
  14. Windance Augur

It is mostly to make the mules smaller so they don't create a road block around the vendors. I can have up to nine mules logged into pok standing around the small bank area.

( And I'm done with most everything else so looking for something to do .... )
    minimind likes this.
  15. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

The Forest Fairy that's always in the cash shop is pretty tiny. I like the tall perspective it gives when I'm playing 1st person as well, it's flying! :)