Lots of Potential Issues...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Smokezz, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Bristlebane is down, among other servers like Cazic, Povar, Drinal, a couple TLP's, etc.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  2. Aanuvane Augur

Yeah - I just got kicked off Povar.
  3. Battleheart New Member

What is going on with the servers lately?! I've had an unreal amount of lag this past week. Now, servers are dropping like flies during regular gameplay @ 4pm EST? Can any DB employees weigh in on this? It's disheartening...
  4. Fandiien Lorekeeper

Wonder what got broken this time. Issues have been horrid ever since DB moved/changed servers and did something with their networking. Really needs to be fixed.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Good infrastructure costs money. Daybreak made the call. Daybreak saves money. It's a lose/win sort of a thing. Close your eyes and think happy thoughts. This is fine.

[IMG]
    KrakenReality likes this.
  6. KrakenReality Augur

Imagine being an executive in a business that makes it money from online gaming and deciding to cost cut networking services, lol. Just goes to show over and over again that the best brightest aren’t always in charge.
  7. Metanis Bad Company

DBG would make a good MBA dissertation on doing all the wrong things at all the wrong times. They could have 3x the subscribers right now just based on Covid alone if they'd been able to deliver a reasonable gaming experience to all those surprise customers!
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Maybe this:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7yt7e4
  9. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Didn’t they sell for $300 million??!!