POP Era Time raid parses

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Callan, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

The melee innate AA is one factor.

Some of the other ones are haste rounding calculations changed after PoP, caster spells from 1-60 mostly saw revamps of their values. PoP spells are largely the same, but there are notable exceptions like DoTs and for wizards at 65 Shock of Magic. That last spell went from randomly 1200-3000 damage to being randomly 2400-3000 damage for 50 less mana as one example.

Also Destructive Fury AA that increases critical damage by 100%, was an OoW AA not a Luclin AA that it is here. This makes every casters critical Nuke do an extra 33% damage compared to 2003 era criticals.

Mana calculations also changed hugely. My druid was best in slot on Phinigel in PoP and had around 10k Mana. The same exact geared druid back in the day had around 7k mana.

Bard songs are easily played on these servers, it wasn’t until LoY when bard songs were separate from your normal buff bar and often times you couldn’t justify some of those ADPS songs.

These are just some of the many changes that factor into this. It’s not as simple as “we are smarter and better geared now which is why we do 2-3x the DPS that we did back then”. So many of these raids are doable in era with only 30~ characters that were hard with full raids back in the day mostly due to how your DPS classes can just blow through mobs.
  2. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You: Hey looked at this cherry picked data.
    Me: Here's why your cherry picked data isn't representative or real DPS. Also that other guys data is messing 15% of the damage
    You: HAHA it's funny that you deny science.
    Me: :rolleyes:

MoTM mobs have at least double the HP. Raid mobs actually die slower now. Trash and XP mobs die quicker though.
    RaynTheLion and KrakenReality like this.
  3. Callan New Member

4. Callan New Member

Thank you so much! this was EXACTLY what I was looking for, TY again for your time!
  5. Desmona New Member

Just out of curiosity how would a 65 ranger with an air bow compare to a monk that just has primal fists still? Assuming both have 40% haste and equal attack etc.
  6. Goodkitty Augur

Beastlords #1 parse until first port up for the first 4 gods
  7. Goodkitty Augur

This looks ;like lazy group make up imo
  8. PipotheAFILADOR Journeyman

Our beastlords must have always been bad then. They never even get close to our other melee. Any tips for dps?
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I hear hallucinogens help you to see Beastlords at the top of parses during PoP, but you will also see Mother Theresa on a Harley Davidson & the Beatles release a new album.
  10. Barton The Mischievous

I'd pay for some of that if I could hear the album.
    Skuz likes this.