Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dhurgan, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Keenween Elder

Sheex and Maedhros like this.
  2. Issk Journeyman

All of the weapons and shields from the Plane of Shadow were frikkan awesome. Would love to se those ornaments in game
    Sokki likes this.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

guys this thread was done MONTHS ago (Late May early June) .. adding to it now is pointless...
    Celephane likes this.
  4. CRAZO Journeyman

hopefully some progress can be made now that COV has shiped.
  5. CRAZO Journeyman

Thank you:D I see some were added in market and overseer with the patch. looks like there was 2 from each weapon type.

Did i miss somewhere else they were added?

There any chance we get a few more from the list in the future?
  6. Szilent Augur

there are 10 each in /marketplace, on the loyalty vendor, and on the Overseer vendor
    minimind likes this.
  7. Maedhros High King

Thanks Ngreth and anyone else who helped make these ornaments happen and Dhurgan for facilitating the poll!
    minimind, Jhenna_BB and Duder like this.
  8. Maedhros High King

Happily sporting a Nightmare Blue sword. So paladin, much noble.
    Duder likes this.
  9. CRAZO Journeyman

Didn't even think to check loyalty vendor thank you.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There are 10 more from the list coming on the anniversary merchant.
    Sokki, Thunderkiks, Issk and 7 others like this.
  11. dubblestack Elder

These are awesome, as an ornament addict, I have my work cut out for me for a while. thank you Ngreth.
  12. Mazame Augur

[IMG]

I would like to see some Whip that could be put onto 1HB. I never understood why whips in EQ are slashing weapons. It is more of a blunt object to me then a slashing.

There are plenty of whips options and I would be happy with any of them that can go into a 1hb.
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/search.html?q=whip
  13. Barton The Mischievous

Whips deal slashing damage in most RPG's mainly because they do what many would consider slashing damage in real life. The break open the skin in long gashes they do not deal damage like a mace. I mean if you want to really see what it looks like you can do an image search for wounds from whips -shudders-. Whips that don't do that kind of damage are not usually "weapons"
    Stymie and MasterMagnus like this.
  14. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Any chance these can be available through Overseer, also?

Running a bunch of Jimothy's over and over is not super funsies at this point for most of us, good-sir.
  15. Boze TLP complaint factory

The new ones are some good picks, thanks!
  16. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I could kiss you, but I won't. Social distancing and mask in the way and all that Covid jazz.
  17. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Thank you very much for the new ornaments. May the anniversary merchant ornaments please be affordable? It's a tough currency to obtain.
  18. dubblestack Elder

any hint as to what the anni ones are? ))
  19. Strumph Augur

Thanks for putting all these ornaments out! I can't wait to get Lieutenant's Ornamental Blade. Though glad to see Tsetsian Plague Saber and Sabre of Icy Retribution!

Also thanks for loosening up the restrictions. I'd rather have the same as guide items, but happy with 1h and 2h as opposed to what type i.e. slashing.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  20. Issk Journeyman

Love the new ornaments - Thanks!