Some Velium Threaded items are now flagged "lore equipped"

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Apos, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Darkerknight Lorekeeper

They cannot be traded once the final combine is made, that's the problem, if they were tradeable, I wouldn't GAF about this change.
    Tegila and Nennius like this.
  2. nitrocutter Journeyman

My apologies. I'm playing on FV and forgot about that.
  3. Maedhros High King

Because these items are no trade on servers that matter.
    There is nothing impressive about buying all your gear in the bazaar with krono.
    Duder and Sheex like this.
  4. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Yeah, we wouldn't want to give the company money for something.

It's only L3g!7 if you beat them pixels to their knees! #raiderlife
  5. Tegila Augur

Because most of us don't play on FV?
    Coagagin likes this.
  6. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

So annoying when you can't even read the thread.
  7. Tegila Augur

Um I responded to a post. His retraction was on the next page
  8. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

And you couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread before you posted, I think I was all clear on that the first time.
  9. Darkerknight Lorekeeper

Per the response to my petition I submitted this AM, the GM's won't be reimbursing Ores for this issue.

This is pretty low and pretty terrible customer service. I understand it was an error on the development teams part, but to just tell paying customers "tough " is pretty lousy. There was no indication this was ever an error until after the patch. No communication and it wasn't even in the patch notes. It really wouldn't take much effort on DBG's part to remedy this. Probably less time to fix than it would take me to let my 6 accounts go back to F2P.
    Kase and Barraind like this.
  10. Zamiam Augur

and yet here you are complaining on a new member NOT ALL ACCESS account .. why create a new member account if you have a paying account ? curious minds and all
    oh and just so you know im on your side .. i feel for ya .. I think they should reimburse players and I never did the combine .. but I do have 80+ ore's to farm someday
  11. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Its like people might like posting on an account name that isnt the one they made when they were in high school (or possibly younger) and instead use a different one or something.

My posting account, for instance, is the one I set up for EQNext, and not the one that was named the same as the AOL email I had from the 90's that actually has EQ characters on it.
  12. Duder Augur

You mean that you don't want your forum name to be 420BongRipz420? Why not? =P
  13. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Its 'Name my magic the gathering team called me' plus some random numbers, thank you very much!

:p
    Duder likes this.
  14. Tegila Augur

And you couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread before going off on me? There was another who said something after he retracted, a big fat 15 min before me, and he was rude about it.

Oh yeah you did say something, bit not about not reading the entire thread before responding. Do you expect everyone to read entire threads before shuffling back to find a post they wanted to respond to? At what number of pages does that stop? Lol
  15. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I guess I got a little trigged by the two of you giving itsh to someone because they're on FV, as if they're a second class citizen.

I know I know, the devs hate FV, it's fun to bash FV. All those krono are from rmters ruining the game.

I get sick of the echo chamber from time to time.

And no excuse needed. You either read up to current before you posted or not.
  16. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Hey I want that name!
    Duder likes this.
  17. Tegila Augur

I didn't bash FV though the other guy did. I just get annoyed when people on FV act like their server is the only one that exists, and they forget WHY they're there: everything's tradeable when very little gear is in the rest of the game.

What makes you think the devs hate fv? And why should anyone? Just don't play there.
    Duder likes this.
  18. Flatchy Court Jester

Because FV is where the rich kids go to be leet. Im still in grobb eating my govt issued Liquified meat!
    Metanis and MasterMagnus like this.
  19. Kase Augur

6 days since the update and the drop rate dropped from 4-5 to .25%.
    Been camping the same amount of time as usual before the update, around 4-5 hours in the morning and have gotten 1 ore. 6 days = 1 ore?? Prior to update ores dropped for most people at maybe 1-2 an hour.
    Cmon, I get the reason for reducing the rate because its something special, to be able to get ores and TS some nice gear, but this is just crazy.
    Compare this to someone who raids can obtain their gear much faster, plus they get currency to buy their diamondized ores from vendor. It's not balanced imo.
    Isn't is comparable the say that raiders can get gear and have something nice/good/high quality... and group content players can also but takes, well at this pace, weeks-months?
    Coagagin likes this.
  20. Zamiam Augur

I agree, I dont raid , but it makes more sense to try and raid a few nights a week i'll be able to get ToV raid gear easier with currency @ 40 currency per raid .. I know CoV currency is only at 10 per raid iirc , however that is suppose to change in a month or 3.. so even in 2 months IF i start to raid i'll be able to get a set of raid gear either current or 2nd to current easier than group T3 gear.. just stupid if you ask me for peeps like me who dont want to raid ..
    Coagagin and Kase like this.