The server is not responding. You have been disconnected

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by morlucius420, Jan 21, 2021.

1. morlucius420 New Member

My cleric died and was sent to bind point which was PoK. After about 10min of looking at loading plain of knowledge, I went to task manager and ended my eq process as it was stalled out and unresponsive.

This is the message i get logging back in and my shaman on that account loaded into cresent reach just fine but when i went to that PoK book in brightfire bam got stuck again getting same message..

I dont know if log in is the problem or if PoK is having issues but i cannot play at all as i cannot log in cause my characters are now in PoK and this is what i get after character selecting
  2. Belexes ForumQuester

Look down the page for a thread with the same title and find my last posts. It was my solution and it might work for you too.
  3. morlucius420 New Member

Nah i get that man and looked through it. This has happened because of the patch yesterday up until now i have never had this issue
  4. morlucius420 New Member

matter of fact i been playing for years this is the first time this has ever happened
  5. morlucius420 New Member

Well shoot i see the cumlink part at the end.. it might just be that for me I will need to log into my modem see if that is it
  6. morlucius420 New Member

Just dont know why it took to this update to screw itself over like this and only for one zone
  7. morlucius420 New Member

well I be damned if that didnt work.. go cumlink go i freaking hate this dam company and so wish i had a better choice were i live
  8. bob2 Journeyman

still getting server not responding, then you have been disconnected.
  9. Thrym New Member

Still an issue for me as of today.