Fixed Internally zlandicar reborn: no coin award

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Svann2, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

We opened the chest and looted it but the quest log still says
    Open the chest
    So we got no coin.
    -----Cinexa----- and Raccoo like this.
  2. Nniki Augur

3. Raccoo Augur

This is still happening. Not getting lockout on task. Don't want to redo to get the scarce currency and get cactus gated for something that wasn't our fault.
  4. Valdest Journeyman

Ran the mission this morning. Did a TA after we won before chest opened. The person that was TA'ed did not get coin, people in group that did mission, was present for chest opening received coin. The guy that was TAed zoned in and still no coin. The player did get the exp and plat but no aug currency.
  5. Absor Developer

TA'ed? Which of the many words that start with a T and/or A are you referring to?
  6. Eaiana Augur

Task Added
  7. Absor Developer

That was what I suspected. If you are not in the task, you won't get the reward...
  8. Iribabh Augur

Zlandi isn't locked on request and has allowed for a task add after killing the dragon but before opening the chest to get credit for the mission and coin. In fact, all 4 of the new missions are that way. So were all of the ToV missions last year. Most of the TBL missions were that way also, and everything that wasn't Cactus in RoS.
    Barton likes this.
  9. Nilwean Elder

Iribabh likes this.
  10. Absor Developer

Let me know if stuff like that is happening post patch.
  11. Iribabh Augur

Looking at these posts and time stamps from Raccoo and Valdest I'd say it still is Absor.

WeezFv likes this.
  12. Razorfall Augur

Turtle Arrangement
  13. WeezFv Lorekeeper

Now I see why stuff doesn't get fixed. :eek:

just added some bold.

looks like they were in the task.

What, T and A are you thinkin about? Must be nice to look at smut at work lol
  14. Raccoo Augur

Yes, this occurred after the latest patch on Cazic server. We did the mission as normal. However, some over-zealous group mates opened the chest as soon as it spawned and we didn't get currency and also didn't get a lockout. This happens when people don't wait for the Zlandicar mission to update (not sure if we have to hail or just wait a few seconds before opening the chest, I do both usually).
  15. Absor Developer

Thanks. This should be fixed with the upcoming patch.
    Thunderkiks and Nilwean like this.
  16. Moege Augur

Just waiting is enough.
  17. Valdest Journeyman

Taskadd - I do apologize. I was operating under the impression that it was a common abbreviation in EQ.

To clarify. Group of players took down Zland (till he disengages.) One player dropped out so we could taskadd an alternate player. After the alternate player accepted the invite to the task, we opened the chest. The alternate player received experience and platinum for the mission, but did not receive the CoV Group Currency.

I have done the mission 4 times since that post. It ran fine, but we did not drop any players for alternate players during the last 4 tries.
  18. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening for anybody?