Aaryonar random summon

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kaeladar, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Kaeladar Journeyman

Tried boxing the updated aaryonar misson a few times. Did 4 tries, everytime someone in my team got summoned by trash mobs a bit further in the zone (the drakes, like cerulean sexton). Never happened to me before patch.
    2 times it was my bard, 2 times my mage.

I'm a little confused by this, i don't understand how mobs can get on aggro from so far, and also how they summon with 100% HP ?
    I tried running back on my mage on one of the attempts, for some reason the mob got lost somewhere and didnt get to aaryonar's spot. He was still on extended target, he never resummoned me it seems.
  2. Duder Augur

Where in the zone were they summoned to? A screenshot or good description would help.
  3. Kaeladar Journeyman

in the tunnel where orbs come from. not too far into tov. a few times it was one of the first few mobs that you encounter in the tunnel, then it was a bit further.
    clearing the closest section of trash might solve the issue, not sure. didn't really want to spend time clearing
  4. Zeelot Elder

You sure your character didn't touch the shadow aura? If so, then character will get banished to a room with mobs.
  5. Kaeladar Journeyman

I didn't realise this was a thing. that might be the explanation then, although if i did touch the shadow aura i didn't notice it.
  6. Vaeeldar Augur

If youu are being ported just down the other side of the hall of zone in then that is definitely the shadow aura. they moved the port so it’s possible to do maximum echo without mage.
  7. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

it was possible to do maximum echo before without a mage.

that said, you are almost certainly falling prey to the shadow aura's trap.

the traps didn't use to apply to every member that used the aura before in the group mission, and it appears that the group mission now does that instead of just picking some.

in my opinion, this will tend to have the net effect of making the group mission more difficult despite the seeming intention to make it easier.
  8. Absor Developer

The auras are meant to only punish those with the highest value of each echo buff. If there are more than one with the highest, it will punish all of them.
    adetia likes this.
  9. ArtremasEQ Augur

Totally possible (done several times). Never actually tried with a mage in fact.

Closer will make it significantly easier though.
  10. ArtremasEQ Augur

Can confirm Max-Echo is SIGNIFICANTLY easier since the patch. Not 'easy' / still requires a chunk of work, but is now be doeable by group geared players.
  11. Raccoo Augur

We tried this tonight. Had 1 player (me) enter the ice aura. No other players entered any auras. I was the only one to receive a penalty. Did not receive fire, shadow, or earth penalties.
    Second round of auras, one person each went into fire, shadow, and earth, and I went into ice and got rank 2 echo. Everyone else had rank 1 of echo. This round everyone received the echo penalties.
    This is how it continued to work at each level up, while I continued to stay 1 rank ahead of the others until we all reached rank 5.
    Am I wrong in thinking that the way we did this it shouldn't have had any penalty besides ice until 2+ different echo ranks were 5 (same exact rank)?
    Ranonman likes this.
  12. Stop ignoring bugs New Member

I am sorry i find this to be a Farce, Not doable by a group geared group , none of the content is. Here is a really good joke, try putting a random group together of people , IF YOU COULD FIND THEM, and do current content. CRUSHED fail , disband group.

Content is not designed for the average group , I'am sick and tired of hearing that . Missions are designed to be repeatable by raid geared people or 6 boxers of OP broken classes. FARMING TYPE 5 AUGS. most everything rots or gets tossed on the Bazaar for crap , the stuff that can be sold that is.

BASIC PROBLEM
    There are no levels of difficulty to missions. IF they made it doable by random group geared groups, than raid geared people would be breaking scripts. More blanket developing.
  13. Ranonman Elder

I can vouch that for Raccoo. I was in that group as well. Would like to have clarification.
  14. ArtremasEQ Augur

I said doeable, not 'easy'. And did not say by a 'random group geared group', but by a well geared, competent one.

The AE's in both Aary and Skyshrine REALLY hurt (read kill) group geared plays if you are at all unlucky with timing, and that is with two healers in the group. Forget it with one healer.