Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Except that wasn't the reason for the lawsuit or the damages. She sued because the coffee was kept at 180-190 degrees Fahrenheit in order to keep it hotter longer which is well above drinkable temperature and not exactly legal for food service. Also all they asked for at first was to cover the injuries from the excessively hot coffee and McDonalds fought that along with all other compensation and ended up with the massive punitive damages. However people also don't hear about how most of those damages where not awarded because of later court rulings that McDonalds won.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  2. Tucoh Augur

They should halt development on the next expansion for this ground-breaking idea:

Implement https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...n-a-solo-mission-for-each-class.272847/unread but only make it available when deleting a character. If you try deleting a character you are taken to a solo mission that you must beat in order to delete a character.

This will make it impossible for an angry and jealous wife to delete your character. Or for you to do it accidentally because you've got 15 different max level characters who all start with the same name (come on, we've all been in that situation before).
    Veteran_BetaTester and CatsPaws like this.
  3. Flatchy Court Jester

Hmmm Flatchy, Flatchello,Flatchismo, Flatcherino.......Ruh Roh!
  4. Captain Video Augur

Since the revamp of the character database early last year, I'm not sure it's possible to recover a deleted character's data under any circumstances, since it's not clear how much (if any) of that deleted character is being kept anymore. I couldn't find a dev post anywhere addressing that aspect. Deleting a Heroic just increments the counter of how many Heroics your account is entitled to have, the character's name doesn't matter, nor even which server it was on.
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Is this what you say before taking a photo for your Sig?
    Flatchy likes this.
  6. Flatchy Court Jester

If you think that one was bad , you should have seen my magelo picture!