Guess the Rin War haters won.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thrawnseg, Jan 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

another new account to opine about something a newb would never know about?

Is it time for us to go again?

[IMG]
    birdsong_pawn likes this.
  2. Ishbu Augur

Ah yes, the childish deflection of someone unable to actually answer the questions posed.

The fact is, the ring war loot didnt hurt the game in any way, shape, or form. Especially not in the age of AOCs even made specifically for said ring war.

But again, I dont expect you to be able to actually answer how this ruined the game and in your words, was "totally necessary to fix", because you cant.
    Sebbunw likes this.
  3. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Don't want it nerfed? Don't talk about it, simple.
    Sebbunw likes this.
  4. Lejaun Augur

This is a loophole I wish they would fix - the out of game forum chat work around. Almost everyone is anonymous, and if they get suspended / banned / don't want anyone to know who they really are / or want to support themselves, they just log on an anonymous ALT account.
    minimind and MasterMagnus like this.
  5. WeezFv Lorekeeper

I was hoping they would of added new ring quests for this expansion. Maybe make it like the tradeskill Rallos Zek earring =p
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Sebbunw New Member

How? By asking for improvements on key quests, and epic quests?
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

This was likely a very simple fix if the NPCs now depop on a turnin. And if you somehow missed it, Absor hinted that they are potentially working on more Epic QoL fixes.

The ring war exploit thread hit 9 pages and a Dev responded to it acknowledging it was an exploit, they pretty much had to fix it at that point.

Now that this is done we can get back to the bigger issue though and that is levitating over the wall in Fire.
  8. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

[IMG]

Sebbunw likes this.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

In this context that's like stealing an old lady's purse & then making a donation to Age Concern using its contents.
  10. Mandalore93 Elder

Honestly for the absolute snooze fest Ring war often is additional rewards didn't hurt it. Given it basically has a minimum time to do because of the time in between waves.

The fact they chose to "fix" this over like the Enchanter / Wiz / SK epic bottle necks doesn't feel great. oh well.
  11. dreamweaver Community Manager

This thread is now locked.
    Skuz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.