Fixed Internally FV and LAG

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Shootss, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Shootss New Member

i know the game iss free to play but when we pay for the game to play we would like way less lag on FV its gotta to the point where most dont do much because of this lag. i think i talk for everyone when i say this needs to be fixxed and should have been fixed after the other server merge.PLEASE FIX THIS LAG! Thanks
    Jhinx, Fenthen, NayiliuFV and 3 others like this.
  2. Hateseeker Augur

I would say lag is back on FV, but it never left.
    Fenthen and Andarriel like this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

4. Hateseeker Augur

currently completely unable to search the bazaar or send tells...if other servers have been having this too, that just makes it worse, but let them speak for themselves to hopefully get this addressed.
    Andarriel likes this.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea its not working i was online and nothing was doing anything tells, setting up trader, searches ect. just did /ex on two accounts that were up.

Andarriel
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Fv is a big and old server doubt its ever gonna be fixed like it should be. Why cant they just put FV on one of those tlp servers!

Andarriel
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Now i cant get past the server select screen how fun and there a patch tomorrow how fun :( 6hr will probably be a 12 hour patch and its my day off to boot.

Andarriel
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

The mistake was merging Brekt into FV. Instead they should have offered transfers off FV onto Brekt.