God - Summoner's Ring spawn endless Deranged Golems

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ozadar, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Ozadar Elder

Gates of Discord, Summoner's Ring quest, in Kod'Taz, Broken Trail Grounds . . . spawns endless Deranged Lesser and Greater Golems. Once they appear, you can never get them to stop. Attempted this a half dozen times the past year, always the same. Killed them in order and killed them all instantly with an aura. Did not matter. They kept spawning. In my attempts, I killed enough to get my 5000 golem slayer achievement. You can actually kill all of the names and get the final loots, but the golems keep spawning. Since the quest never completes, you can never get credit for Breakdown in Communication credit. I am blocked.

Any poor soul that walks by the ring after this happens will get trained by the golems. The zone is essentially blocked to all but the higher characters at this point.

The quest is utterly broken. Only enough golems should spawn to get the Pixtt Grand Summoner to 10% health. That is the easiest fix.
    Duder, Yinla, Baldur and 2 others like this.
  2. RPoo Augur

But this is how I got the slayer achievement for golems.
    Andarriel and Svann2 like this.
  3. Hamshire Augur

This event IS bugged in the AoC
    We completed it and it dropped zero Grand Summoner's Glyphs.

Open world is also very buggy, someone else on our server failed at the golem part which we had to begin the event at. The golems chain respawned while being killed in the correct order ontop of having the Hexxt Chaos Provoker spawn on us after a certain number died. We reset and then tried to kill the golems one at a time pulling them out of the ring which worked in them not respawning. This then spawned another Hexxt Chaos Provoker which then spawned another around of golems which then spawned the golems that drop the Grand Summoner's Glyphs which then spawned another round of golems which then spawned another around of Grand Summoner's Glyphs golems which then spawned another Hexxt Chaos Provoker which then allowed us to kill the Grand Summoner.
  4. Xhartor Augur

This great for farming Meldstones.