Most Popular Classic Server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Questioneer, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Questioneer New Member

(Potentially returning player), What's the most populated Classic Server atm, what expansion is it on, and is possible to 1-50/60 via grouping based on the current population?

I'm considering a Monk or Bard but we all know how alt-O-haulics are...

Thanks!

Edit, ok sorry, I googed it:

Aradune
    • Launched: May 27, 2020
    • Latest Expansion: Ruins of Kunark
    • Ruleset: True-Box Timelocked Progression - New expansions unlock automatically every 12 weeks, and only one EverQuest client may be run per computer. No more than two boxes may be played on this server.
    • Experience: Progression (Faster than Classic, slower than Live)
    Rizlona
    • Launched: May 27, 2020
    • Latest Expansion: Ruins of Kunark
    • Ruleset: Timelocked Progression - New expansions unlock automatically every 12 weeks.
    • Experience: Progression (Faster than Classic, slower than Live)
    TLP Servers Population
    Aradune (TLP) High
    Rizlona (TLP)High

What's the main Difference between these two? One has a ton of box-bots running around and the other does? What else?
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

Truebox is the main difference, on Riz you can play as many at once as your PC can handle, on Aradune you can only play 1 toon per PC and you're supposed to only play 2 max, however it would seem that the 2box rule is only haphazardly applied and there are box armies on both servers.
  3. Questioneer New Member

nvm I just found it Luclin is spawning in 2 weeks. I wanted a pure classic experience (pre-luclin). I just wasted $15 to find that out in game.

I'm gonna go play something else. Ty
  4. a_librarian Augur

5. jeskola pheerie

You should sue DBG since their TLP FAQ out of date! Get that $15 back!
  6. jeskola pheerie

Also, check back on March 16th!
  7. RaynTheLion Lorekeeper

Luclin / PoP is peak Classic-EQ. You missing out.
  8. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

You're about 22 years too late, sorry mate. There will be new TLP servers announced at some point this year, but they are never anything like a "pure classic experience."
  9. Brunlin Augur

As mention, I'm sure there will be another TLP announced later this year. In the mean time, check out project 1999 Green server. Its currently on Kunark and its the closest classic experience out there.
  10. Questioneer New Member

Yep, I did, that's what I'm playing on. Ty!
  11. TigoalBitties New Member

Agnarr may be another server to check out. It is a PoP locked server(not too sure what the population is like)

Like RaynTheLion previously stated, Planes of Power and back is "prime" Classic-EQ.

If your looking for straight pure 100% Classic, look into P99.
  12. Phoenixfia New Member

Mischief and Thornblade coming out in 4 days if you were still looking for a classic experience