permanent state of walking

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sithlizz, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Sithlizz New Member

Yes, I was afking in Gloomingdeep mine (or however you spell it). Returned to the game and am now in a permanent state of walking. I've tried using the interface key bindings for this (Ctr + R) and also use the /run ...nothing works. Why is my character like this and how do they get fixed? I've already completely logged out and in, also. Walk persisted.
  2. menown Augur

Are you encumbered? How much weight are you carrying?
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Or are you in "duck" mode? Click D to duck/unduck. And you can turn off duck in options.
  4. Herf Augur

I haven't seen it for a long time, but there was a stuck in walk mode happening to me some time last year. It seemed random and would eventually unstick while zoning or something. Haven't seen it since then. Could be me hitting some combination of keys when fast typing that I don't do anymore...

Other possibilities for walk mode as noted above are: encumbered, crouching.

There's a similar but unrelated bug: when in Follow mode on characters which are slower than you (with mounts, etc.) the follower will alternate between Run and Walk model, even while mounted, and when you stop following you're sometimes in Walk when Run is your default. Happens to me all the time when I have char 1 on medium speed horse, char 2 and 3 following on Worg. Really annoying.
  5. Sithlizz New Member

I figured out what the problem was. I was in 'sneak' mode.