Paladin spell Renewing Steel line proc counters or recast timer needs changed

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Warpeace, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Warpeace Augur

Why in the word are there only 10 proc charges and a 2 minute recast timer on this spell line?

Either the proc counters need to be tripled or remove the recast timer. Myself I blow through the charges between 28 sec and 1 minute and 10 seconds on average.

I understand its not intended to proc the entire 2 minutes and you should be able to run out of counters while waiting for the recast, but this is horrible to spend a spell gem slot on as is.
  2. Wulfhere Augur

3. Chaosflux Augur

Honestly at this point they could just roll it into Fury line with no counters and due to the proc rate it wouldnt be at all even close to overpowering, because its a low heal amount.

Ive never really memmed the spell outside of tanking spell immune bosses or highly resistant things that i couldnt reflect heal (other than protective) off of.
  4. FranktheBank Augur

I would be huge in favor of dropping it as a spell and putting it in as an AA or better yet, consolidated with another AA.
  5. Lubianx Augur

Apart from what has been said above (I don't load this spell either), it could be change to a disc if not an AA as others have mentioned.