Item request: Snow Globe

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Angahran, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Angahran Augur

2. Flatchy Court Jester

Does anyone ever use theirs to make it rain? I am usually shutting the rain off to see better. it saves me on using the old Tinker made Meteorological Rockets.
  3. Angahran Augur

Probably only to be annoying or for amusement value making it rain indoors (if that works?)

Honestly, the Orb of Calm Tides should just control rain/snow depending on the zone.
    If it's a cold zone, snow, if not rain. If either is currently active, turn it off.
  4. Hekaton Augur

Vumad likes this.
  5. Angahran Augur

6. Hekaton Augur

i had one that was broken for the longest time. i could duck in the middle of the cast and it would make it snow without taking a charge. they stealth fixed it and it finally ran out of charges
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I would love to have the ability to make it blizzard in game. That Everfrost Peaks wind sound and blowing snow...paradise. :)
  8. Flatchy Court Jester

Funny thing is when you click it when its snowing the snow turns into rain. Theres a song with that ending , lets see who else is old as dirt.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

Dan Fogelberg?
  10. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

Dan Fogelberg Auld Lang Syne

"Just for a moment I was back at school
    And felt that old familiar pain
    And as I turned to make my way back home
    The snow turned into rain"

Yes, old fart here too :(
  11. Flatchy Court Jester

Heh yes you both get awards for remembering things that really dont help much!

BTW People kept talking about the Orb of calm tides having charges to it. Mine does not , is there two diff versions of it?
  12. Rondor Augur

Flatchy likes this.
  13. Mukkul Augur

The Frosty Snow Globe on my characters have never used a charge when clicked, don't even have to duck. So it hasn't been fixed, I wonder why yours was.