Two Requests

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by JWedg, Jan 15, 2021.

1. JWedg New Member

It's great that there are Special AAs which produce clockworks for banking, tribute, aument distillers, and supplies. The only thing missing which would be a HUGE help is a PARCEL delivery agent! This would allow limited emergency Parcel transfer when you really need it such as in raids. The limitation on the cool-down for the AA would prevent abuse. But what a great idea!!

The second idea is wizard and druid ports and TLs to their secondary and tertiary bind points. THIS would be enormously helpful to get groups to the raid NPCs.

Please consider these 2 thoughts.
    Thanks,
    Jwiz
  2. Vumad Cape Wearer

Probably wont see the parcel guy because they make money by selling parcel vouchers.

However I agree with the TL thing. I have a druid I use for ports and I was a bit disappointed after using my secondary bind that I couldn't bring my group there. Naturally I just used primary bind, but that is needlessly dangerous in comparison.
    JWedg likes this.
  3. JWedg New Member

I think you are thinking of the vouchers used to purchase things in the bazaar. I'm not aware of any vouchers used for parcels...
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They sell an item in the store that lets you purchase an item from the bazaar directly to your inventory if I remember right which is likely what they are talking about.
    JWedg likes this.
  5. Dre. Altoholic

wait, people buy those?
    Fuelforfire and Svann2 like this.
  6. smash Augur

As other said, you confusing parcel with bazaar
    voucher is for deliver items you buying in bazaar from a zone far far away from planet bazaar
    JWedg likes this.
  7. roth Augur

No, actually, he’s not.

The point he is making is that they make money off of people who buy those delivery vouchers so they don’t have to go to a parcel guy. The addition of a parcel summon (from veteran reward) would be awesome, but would potentially cut into the microtransaction revenue because people could then just summon the parcel guy when they bought something from the bazaar.

I get the impression you think there is a separate parcel delivery system for purchases in the bazaar. It uses the same parcel NPC that the TC wants a vet reward for, with a paid bypass to have stuff delivered to you directly.
    Duder likes this.
  8. Fuelforfire Lorekeeper

Tegila likes this.