Duplicate server stability

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Akela, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Akela New Member

ok it has been a week plus servers are at best barley playable Raiding hah forget it and you are about to launch raids can you please fix this its getting worse and worse and no fix are you all on holiday or is this another at the end of the year you look like hero's because you fixed stability for a week ......
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not all servers, AB is fine. Our raids on Monday were the same as they always were.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Which server?

Phinigel has had the occasional bad lag spike but overall performance has been where it would be expected & we have done a couple of Raids this week.
  4. Nniki Augur

I saw reports of significant lag from Drinal, Povar, and The Rathe last night.

Zone times during raids last night were in the 30-40s+ range for us raiding on The Rathe.
  5. Metanis Bad Company

Luclin ToV raids were quite bad on Tuesday night. It was playable but not real enjoyable.
  6. MiataDriver Augur

EMarr has been lagging off and on. Most recently doing the second Kael raid the whole raid watched the mobs running around all over, with no spell gems no abilities available for about 2 minutes, then it all caught up at once and of course wiped the raid. It seems to be getting worse over time. Zone times are extremely high as well.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Phinny just had a few bad lag spikes in the past 10 minutes, was pretty bad with no actions working & mobs rubber-banding like mad, has been pretty good here until just now.
  8. Kumane New Member

Only AB seems to be unaffected - I really wish they'd get to the bottom of this.
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Umm, that's a feature not a bug!