Seeds of Destruction guide, revamp

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rasper Helpdesk, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Many many moons ago Seeds of Destruction was the first expansion I beta tested. After seeing how popular my Secrets of Faydwer guide had gotten I went into beta with the intent of making as comprehensive of a guide as I could. By today's standards it was a bit lackluster and clumsy, but at the time it did well.

Since Coirnav is unlocking Seeds today I decided to give it a facelift. I had intended to migrate all the information but I ran out of time. I've got ALL the group content done though: progression outline, collection lists, task and mission writeups, complete list of rare mobs with drop lists, gear summary, visible armor "how to" guide and links to all versions, faction vendors, Void versions... there was SO much content.

You can access the new guide here - https://www.raspersrealm.com/Everquest/SoD

Since I haven't migrated the raid side of things (yet!) I've left the old guide up as well, with a link to it on the front page of the new version.

BTW - if anybody decides to run the Korafax missions, try to have Magelo running. Spikemangle, rare mob that only spawns in the mission Meeting Adjorned, has never been uploaded.
  2. Dahaman Augur

3. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Everything works on my end, might be a cache issue as I moved directories around. Try loading the first page and then Control-F5 to force your browser to refetch the .js and .css files.
  4. Dahaman Augur

That fixed it. Thanks!
  5. Barton The Mischievous

Awesome work Rasper
  6. KrakenReality Augur

Reminds me, we were in Loyal Rebellion together.
    Rasper Helpdesk likes this.
  7. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Two weeks later, but all the raid stuff is added. Progression checklist, drop summary, and raid write ups. Also added list of Rank 3 spells to The Void page with what raids unlock them.

Next will be just a progression list for ToV since Selo opens it next week and my group will need to know what to do :) After that will be Prophecy of Ro before Mangler gets to it in March.
    Barton likes this.
  8. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

The Torment of Velious guide is up. It is just group stuff, no raids, but handy for looking up drops, links to EQ Traders for crafted items, visible armor tables, quest lists, etc. It is also the first time I've used my map drawing script too. Working on a CoV one now, still just focusing on group content.

https://www.raspersrealm.com/Everquest/ToV/
    Starr likes this.
  9. Chatoyan Elder

Thank you for all of the work you put into these over the years. They were my primary resource for the expansions you covered.