Lag Issues

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ranor, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Ranor Lorekeeper

This is really getting old and it seems to be getting worse and worse, I'm sure on other servers as well but especially on Bristlebane/The Tribunal. Are there any real plans either short or long term to deal with or fix the lag Issues? A real answer would be nice and I know I'm not the only one that would like a answer to that question.
    Barton, xeveq, Slide and 1 other person like this.
  2. kimbotta Lorekeeper

If it was an easy fix it would already be implemented. Glad I have 75 luck on each swing tho.
    Ranor likes this.
  3. Ranor Lorekeeper

That's why I asked any real plans "either short or long term."
  4. Oscig Elder

rip bristlebane
    Ranor likes this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

On the bright side, once the server comes up it will possibly perform better.
    Ironkeg likes this.
  6. Slide New Member

Bristlebane has been near unplayable for months due to lag. The crash last night cost me two completed quests. It's a disaster.
  7. Triconix Augur

That's just a bandaid being applying to a hole in the dam. The servers slowly having worse and worse performance until a reboot sounds like a memory leak. That needs to be looked at.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

crickets
  9. Cicelee Augur

I have not really experienced the kind of lag many are discussing so far...

Until last night. 4 minute zone times, chat lag delayed by 20 seconds or so, and trying to zone into WW for our first Zlandicar raid resulted in a PC freeze and I had to restart my PC, preventing being there for the first win.

And I think my situation pales in comparison to what others have experienced.
  10. Barding New Member

Bristlebane's lag is unacceptable. It is also unacceptable that we've not heard from anyone at DPG about it; I don't believe so anyway. I haven't logged on in 2 weeks there because I just can't deal with it anymore. I've paid to move an alt and I think I may just end up moving all 5 toons. I really hope though that it is fixed soon.
    Ranor and Barton like this.