Fixed FV is down

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Andarriel, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Seems like every other sunday its down or has real issues kinda sad since it seems the servers were reset recently.

Andarriel
    Fenthen, Zynt, Ceiteag and 3 others like this.
  2. Dirae New Member

What I wish for is some sort of acknowledgment. On this crash alone it’s been almost an hour and no word from anyone. It says server status was checked a minute ago, and it shows up on the website. Even a “hey we’re looking into this” would suffice.
    Fenthen, Zynt, Garglak and 3 others like this.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Maybe it crashing and burning will fix the lag, for 30 minutes after it comes back up:p
    Zynt, Ceiteag and Andarriel like this.
  4. Nopers New Member

Yep, server down!

Devs please help! :(
    Zynt and Andarriel like this.
  5. Tryal Anderror Journeyman

I moved to the server just about a week ago, and I knew it was supposed to be laggier than most...but I had no idea how bad it really was.
    Some zones the mobs constantly walk forward 10 feet then leg back 9 feet, it's insane how bad some of it it.
  6. dwish Augur

Welcome to FV :D. In fairness the constant, daily lag really started sometime back in Octoberish, FV hasn't always been like this (I have played on the server off/on since late 2001). You would think it would be fixed by now, not sure why it hasn't happened honestly.
    Zynt likes this.
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

Status: 1/10/2021 12:48 PST - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: Firiona Vie

The server has been down for over an hour.
    Zynt likes this.
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea there finally looking into it. was down then locked.

Andarriel
    Zynt likes this.
  9. Zynt Augur

I love the, "Potential issue" language they always use. Take that "potential" out.
    Andarriel and Fenthen like this.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Went to my very first server since fv is down Luclin and to my surprise a char i havent logged on in 20 years was still there lol sept 2000 although sad server was only 125 traders not sure if that is normal or what. Then i went to my other server i was on before the transfer to fv Bristle there were like 300ish traders weird not seeing restless ore up but looked it up and its no trade. yea im bored lol!

Andarriel
  11. Kix7 New Member

Potential issue? Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if the server is down there "IS" an issue, no potential about it. Here is some potential resolutions: Plug the server back in. Reboot the server. Swap servers with any other server you have that functions better then the current one. Just being comical, no ill intent.
    Zynt likes this.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Pretty sad server is back up but still laggy just gating was way delayed :(

Andarriel