RESET SERVERS!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Telepathically, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Telepathically New Member

Can we please Reset Servers... or something this is insane game is not even playable right now!
    KarmaKitty and Nennius like this.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Guild trying to do Tantor raid now on Bertox. Lag is terrible.
  3. kookoo Augur

tantor raid in WW was so laggy in rathe ,........raid leader told us to gate and it took us like 2 min to be able to even cast gate or stein to get out of the zone , we were not even able to cast for 2min +.
  4. kookoo Augur

tantor raid in WW was so laggy in rathe ,........raid leader told us to gate and it took us like 2 min to be able to even cast gate or stein to get out of the zone , we were not even able to cast for 2min +.

sorry double ( triple ) post lag ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  5. Slasher Augur

I'm shocked they don't already do weekly server restarts.
    Elyssanda and Fenthen like this.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

They should restart the forum server while they're at it, this thing is almost as bad as the game we pay for.

Can't even upload a 182kb screenshot of the forum refusing to allow for post submissions.

Attached Files:

Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Orbital101 Augur

I am honestly starting to lose interest with this lag :mad:
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Are you using IMGUR? never have any issues with that one but sometimes just using a normal pic will be too big
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

I'm using their "Upload a File" button right here. ----------------------------------------------v
  10. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Strange, I don't see any "Upload a File" button. I do see a Insert/Edit Image button, which asks for a URL to display an image, but the image is not actually uploaded to Daybreak, it's hosted elsewhere. I see the same thing for the "Media" button, which has a space for a video link.

I wonder why you see an "Upload a File" button and I don't.
    CatsPaws and Elyssanda like this.
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

[IMG]
    Fenthen and Fanra like this.
  12. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I don't see that button, either. Just Post Reply and More Options....

Edit - Interesting. If I click the edit button on a post I've made, then I see that button appear. Just not on the original post.

2nd edit - And I'm seeing no lag on the forums at all. Logged in quick today to do some Overseer on my accounts. 6 x PoK logged in, no lag seen. Played last night for an hour, no issues. For reference, Tunare server, not in any current/crowded zones, other than PoK.
  13. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I see that button now but I never noticed it before. Very strange.

Hopefully it will make it much easier for me to do images, I was having to put them on a Google drive and grab the URL of the image there.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Nniki Augur

I believe it was added sometime in October around the start of beta along with the delete button.
  15. Barton The Mischievous

hmmm trying out this no button edit have button thing edit: nope
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

"upload a file" on the forums which does not seem to work well is different than the imgur one.

If you use IMGUR then you would use Insert/Edit Image button - the little green tree on the icons on your post screen

But I still don't see the "Upload a file" and or a "delete" button. :confused:

PS Did this edit to try and find this "upload a file" thingy
  17. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Interesting...

I don't see it no way no how.