Please, for the love of Tunare reset the servers.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jhenna_BB, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Thursday is going to be another disastrously awful disappointment to your player base if you let this lag stay as is. Every raid guild shook the rust off tonight by and large and the servers crawled to a halt.

Thank you.
    Fenthen, Petalonyx, Barton and 2 others like this.
  2. Windance Augur

Bertox was fine. Maybe its having 2/3 of the prime time raiders all on the same servers?
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Bertox is not fine. Everyone is reporting some lag.
    Barton likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

We have some stuck pets abandoned and blocking the door to the neighborhood on Tunare and a few other places. Only server resets fix this based on past experience.

But the next patch is in 14 days so ............
  5. Petalonyx Augur

Good grief! Peak time lag on BB is terrible as it is. Last night was super bad. Raid release is going to be insane. Get ready for crashes, and chat going down.

I'm going to adjust my expectations and make a Plan B...
    Duder and Nennius like this.
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Luclin is suffering as well.
  7. Zolav Augur

Tuesday's raid was... I cannot even describe it.

I had spam buttons that would not even fire LOL... spam buttons.

Bristlebane.
    Duder likes this.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

Maybe it wasnt such a good idea to populate raid zones with trash mobs. Take them out. If people want to farm raid zones for augs then let them do it in tov
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I would bet all the money in my pockets against all the money in your pockets that this lag is being caused by poor database performance.
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Gregwarrian Journeyman

Tunare here and the lag is persistent and annoying. Kindly divert a bit more of the subscription revenue into improving server performance so we can have something to talk up when talking about the game we like to play instead of complaining about the game we like to play.
  11. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Forum lag as well.
    Barton and Fenthen like this.
  12. dwish Augur

FV has had horrible lag for months that still has not been taken care of. I'm really starting to wonder about the future of the game for the first time as I never seen this amount of lag that has gone on for this long without being addressed. It it seems to be just about every sever as well. Lack of content is one thing, that I can understand to a point, but day after day of crushing lag is not excusable.
    Fenthen likes this.