Prayer shawl worth doing?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Lilura Augur

Is the Coldain Prayer Shawl worth doing for a tank? Simple question.
  2. phattoni Augur

hi Mark

yep its worth doing for everyone, maybe not when velious is out, but you will need to do it to get the underfoot aug.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

I am something of a slacker when it comes to augments, but I am still using it at 115. Here is what I have.

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE PRESTIGE AUGMENTATION
    Lore Group: Underfoot Prayer Shawl
    Augmentation type: 7 8
    Slot: HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST RANGE HANDS FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
    AC: 51
    STA: 0+8 INT: 0+8 HP: +320 MANA: +350 ENDUR: +320
    HP Regen +1 Mana Regeneration: +2 Clairvoyance: +9 Spell Damage: +9 Heal Amount: +7
    Required level of 85.
    Focus: Brell's Divination

I was able to get the raid piece to finish it off.
  4. smash Augur

I guess in reality you mean is the quest line of shawl worth doing, first coldain in velious, then brell temple then the line in pok. Which ends up with the aug.

Not sure it is worth for a tank, i guess you could look at eq magelo, and see how many level 115 warrior/sk/pally are using it... for them you can then see their reponse to it.

That will be top players.
  5. Lilura Augur

Well I can't do it. The GD frost giant fort is full of dorfs for some Christmas event
  6. Gindo New Member

Just bagged mine this latest expansion...as a pure melee was my final aug that I held onto. Then it was literally a question of like 1,000 HP, more AC and Heroic dex.

Wish I could turn it into a type 3.
    Mytoss likes this.
  7. p2aa Augur

For a lvl 115 tank, it's not worth doing. The 850 dmg absorbed triggers on a dodge. You don't dodge often in game, with Hstrikethrough values in raid and even in group content. The base HP of the aug is 350 HP and is too low compared to current HP pools of augs who are around 1 k HP now.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yes, eventually it will pay off in giving you a head start on 2.0
  9. Sobmre Augur

i still use it, i tested if it was worth it quite awhile ago and it seemed like the rune was always procing so it seemed worth it. might have to retest it now and see.
  10. Sobmre Augur

would be one of the best type 3 augs, what a great idea.
  11. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Guess it depends if this is a TLP question posted in the wrong forum? If TLP, it's worth getting until you catch up to live.
  12. zoycite Journeyman

worth doing on live? only if you have nothing else to do.
    worth doing on TLP? most likely if ROS is not unlocked yet. possibly as soon as TDS/TBM depending on class.
    Duder likes this.