Game not built for playing just One Account anymore

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by BarryGarry, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Jumbur Improved Familiar

That is not a good reason to expect the same thing will happen to DBG. Just because the new owners are from the same continent as the Finns, doesn't mean they have the same plans.

Honestly, I would be much more worried for everquest, if DBG was being bought out by EA games...:p
    Skuz and Nennius like this.
  2. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Or Blizzard......
    Skuz likes this.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

4. Tryal Anderror Journeyman

The whole thread is 'Game is not built for One Account anymore' and your suggestion is making another character.
    This is the problem the whole thread if talking about.
    The solution to every problem shouldn't be to make a 2nd, 3rd or 4th account to fix it.

If someone wants to play whatever class they want, they should be able to play the game as just that character.
  5. Dracolindus Journeyman

I have 6 raid geared toons, but i only bought the new expansion for my main, so I've only been playing 1 toon for this expansion. This is the most fun I've had in a long time. Focusing solely on my own responsibilities (Im a paladin) has allowed me to push the characters abilities to the very limit, while reducing the stress of having to manage my other toons.
    Regardless of how good at boxing you are, when you are playing 3+ toons, performance is going to suffer. I also didnt realize how much I missed the social aspect of the MMO. While I certainly will get CoV for my other guys, I think alot of players could benefit from just logging in a single toon and playing just 1 every now and again.
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

This is exactly why I split my time (when possible) between boxing, grouping, and raiding.

Despite what some anti-boxers would believe, I am not Billy Bully Boxer. I enjoy or understand the solo, group, raid, and box game.

Some would have you believe you can only pick one of the four. Why??
    Tegila and Dracolindus like this.