QoL suggestion: Toggle Faerune's Ultravision on/off AA

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Aegir, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Aegir Augur

Some might find this silly.

But the Ultravision buff from Faerune on all raid headpieces alters the Graphic immersion of the zones you're playing in. You're basically putting in a lot of work on light sources and what not when creating new zones, that 99% of all the players won't notice, because ultravision effect basically lights up everything.

So since the nightvision in this game has been buffed on all races, you really don't need Ultravision that badly anymore.

So I'm just asking if you eventually could make an AA to toggle on/off Ultravision on the faerun buffs on Raid headgear.
    Zipe likes this.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

In Beta it was discovered that some graphics cards make the Claws of Veeshan mobs glow unless you take your helmet off.

Recently, someone pointed out to me that going into Options > Display and unchecking Allow 2.0 Pixel Shaders in the Advanced Options will fix the problem.

So it appears that EQ has a problem with some 2.0 Pixel Shaders. You can disable the 2.0 Pixel Shaders if you want. Although that may slow down the game (I don't think by much) or change the look of the game in ways you may not like.
    Aegir likes this.
  3. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Put on some sunglasses. Not only will it make the game more shaded, you'll look stylish in the process.
    Nennius likes this.