velium laced nigriventer not dropping in cov?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Svann2, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

Checked my logs and havent seen this rogue poison mat drop since I started cov.
  2. Sissruukk Rogue One

I haven't seen it either. Also, not sure if Velium Laced <insert poison mat> is foraged in CoV either (at least the people I depend on to forage haven't reported getting any).
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

No new poison recipes were added for CoV so there were no drops added. If you wanted to re-post as a feature request, you could ask devs to add the ToV drops and forages to the CoV tables so you can still make last expansion poisons while killing in the current expansion. There is precedent for this so if they see your request it is likely they would consider it if they had time to put into copying the items over.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

Ok thanks. Ill post it as a bug then.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

It's not a bug, it's by design. Feature requests would go in Vet Lounge, put [Feature Request] in the title.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

Actually they are dropping from spiders which I hadnt killed enough of.
    So I was wrong to to think they werent dropping but at least I had the sense to ask here.

But you are wrong to take it on yourself to claim that "not dropping" is by design.
    You arent a dev and obviously you didnt have info from a dev to make that claim.

Clearly they are intended to drop (because they are), so if they hadnt been dropping that would have been a bug.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Aanuvane Augur

I can confirm that I've done several hours worth of foraging in many CoV zones and haven't seen any of the foraged poison mats that forage in ToV zones.
    Sissruukk likes this.
  8. Sissruukk Rogue One

Is there any way we can get the nigriventer drop rate increased?
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

10. Sissruukk Rogue One

11. Kamor Lorekeeper

I'm fairly sure it's ~5% drop rate. I killed ~100 spiders and looted around 15. Small sample size though. I don't think the trap spiders drop it, just the full sized ones; but again small sample size. At least the DN spiders don't root every pull.
    Sissruukk likes this.