UI mods you enjoy the most

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by smills428, Dec 19, 2020.

1. smills428 New Member

Hi. I’m a returning player, starting fresh on rizlona. I’m just curious which UI mods people find to be the best. I’m maining a bard, if that matters.
  2. RizLoaner Elder

Before they put in the dragon horde the all bags open bank is the best ui mod.
  3. Pikollo Augur

There is an updated all open bank mod. Its not the one I previously used but I can't live life without it.

I personally use Sparxx UI with the celtic dragon target ring.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

whatever it is that adds the exp bar below your endurance...

never have to click I to check exp after every.... single.... kill...
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

6. Lineater Augur

Drakah Krome and Sparxx are my favorites.
  7. jeskola pheerie

Buff bar, bag border/tab, condensed /detailed extended target
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

Tell me about this condensed/detailed xtar window =)
    minimind likes this.
  9. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Drakah's Krome

https://shakahr.com/krome-ui-screenshots/
  10. jeskola pheerie

Tweakfour17 likes this.
  11. Tweakfour17 Augur

12. birdsong_pawn Augur

13. Aldara New Member

I've always used Savoks UI :)
  14. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

15. Religious Elder

AYA with your choice of Target Indicator. I love how clean it looks while giving you all the information you need.
  16. FranktheBank Augur

Any of the ones that list out the entire buff/song names. For Lethar type mechanics.
  17. Trogodor New Member

RDworld likes this.
  18. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Drakah's Krome does this. GINA can cover Lethat, but it came in real handy on Brekt.
  19. FranktheBank Augur

I personally only use the buff window and use default otherwise, mainly because I dont mind it and to avoid patch issues.

There is a particular player window I want, but no one has one exactly what I want.
  20. Tweakfour17 Augur

You gotta make your own then. Get notepad ++ and start tinkering when you're bored, takes a bit to get a feel for it but it's super satisfying when you can have the things you want. I have HR, MR, Haste and Velocity all visible, very easy to see if you've got a mana drain, snare, etc