Santug Claugg

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by random_pawn00, Dec 26, 2020.

1. random_pawn00 Journeyman

I checked this guy since Monday and he never gave any presents. Only offers quests for gathering the pieces of the list and the dolly. I completed that pieces of the list quest too. This seems busted.

Barton and Herf like this.
  2. Hegsheoshed Augur

I can't tell if you are being ironic or sarcastic or what by you saying you 'checked' in your post. Did you actually ask him to 'check his list' or just say 'check' to him? To be clear, both ways will work.
  3. Herf Augur

Hell you're lucky you saw him at all. He never showed up on Agnarr. Not even an elf showed its face.
  4. random_pawn00 Journeyman

Yep, tried everything. Used information from Alla's, nothing worked for me. I am on Bertox, so maybe it is a curse...
  5. GNOME_POWER Augur

He will be checked out after Christmas is over.
    When I greeted him, he responded curtly, but he did respond to the key word "check".
    And I am very happy to have the gift.
    (If your socks are at 100%, you won't have to do all the task. Maybe...???)
    [IMG]
  6. Wolfwoodd New Member

Santa Claugg did not deliver gifts on the Test Server for the second year in a row. I sent bug reports on Christmas eve and Christmas day.

I know Test is the red-headed step child (and generally does not get support, intentionally), but we few full-time Test players like to complete achievements too!