Impossible Achievements - Aradune server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dune Friendly, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Dune Friendly New Member

These are all from the same character. Is there any legit explaining this or is this solid proof of active hacks being used on Aradune server?

https://imgur.com/a/wzrZBPx

I understand a company not wanting to suspend or ban a large portion of their playerbase for minor cheating... but I think we all agree that the blatant warping, breaking of truebox and warping on Aradune is taking things too far. The rest of the players promise we don't mind if you actually enforce the rules on the worst of the worst.

Having 2-3 people control 150 characters that warp and bot all day long, is not what the majority of the players want. These achievements are a dead giveaway. There should not be any reason why these cheaters aren't dealt with. Why is this even a tough decision? You made a server that was advertised as 2 box and truebox... you made a server where you're allowed to box as many as you want... why does the company feel BAD for punishing people botting 50 toons on Aradune? You gave these people a chance to play on their own boxing server and they spit in everyones face.
  2. tzeriel Lorekeeper

Just quit playing. All they hear is money.
  3. Variousthings New Member

I don’t see what’s wrong here. All the zones are in the game when they completed them besides PoK and around the time that was completed there was a bug zoning people into a unpopulated PoK by mistake. I understand you’re frustrated with the warping and stuff but I wouldn’t fall back on this as proof of any wrong doing.
  4. Dooby dooby doo Elder

Explain how you visit mischief before temple of veeshan?

And explain how a level 1 goes from feerrott to pok to nek forest in 3 minutes? The "bug" that sends people to pok is extremely rare and there are no books to take. You have to origin gate or port out.

Do you see the problem now or are you just very poorly trying to defend the cheaters?
  5. Coletricklw Journeyman

The bug with being ported to pok happens with level 46 characters who delevel... not level 1s
    Dooby dooby doo likes this.
  6. Variousthings New Member

I stand corrected that’s my fault it didn’t look bad to me calm down
  7. RizLoaner Elder

Hacking is how.
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

They won't do anything. You can make 1000 threads, petitions, videos, nothing is going to change. You have to decide for yourself if it's unacceptable enough to keep giving them money or to move onto other things.
    Zanarnar likes this.
  9. Zanarnar Augur

This. Its why I hang around the forums but don't play anymore. I'm hoping they fix it but until then, the (ahem) 3rd party servers are my home. Its also why i wish they would just sanction it all if they're not going to do anything about it except the very occasional actions they take now, which tend to catch small users disproportionately.

OP: Google pyrrhic victory. They've let this go so long if they took real action, they would decimate their player base and be out of business. Its why I hope but realize nothing will change until that does.