Over/Under 75% new tlp announcement this month.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jontrann, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Dreamweaver announces there is no announcement...
    dreamweaver likes this.
  2. Machen New Member

He's lying anyway, best he could do on day 1 is a free rusty longsword for you.
  3. dreamweaver Community Manager

Wow, I feel so betrayed.
    Machen and Skuz like this.
  4. Gemstoner Elder

Technically this counts as an announcement of no announcement for a new tlp, so someone owes the OP 600 krona.
  5. FranktheBank Augur

C A S H M O N E Y is why
  6. Nolrog Augur

The cashmoney right now is in the new ones that are still in Velious with Luclin almost 2 months away yet. Starting a new set now would just cannibalize those and not bring back that many people.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. FranktheBank Augur

No. They have sold the majority of bags/xp pots/etc they are going to sell.

Everyone just needs to strap in and accept a new TLP every year. It pays the bills. If you don't like it, stop rerolling.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  8. Nolrog Augur

I disagree. Those servers are only in Velious. The bag sales and XP pots will be steady for quite a bit longer, if not pick up for a while.

It is way too early for a new TLP. That may change mid-2021 after Selo and Phini hit Live, but right now, there is still way too much meat left on the bone for Riz and Aradune.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

For sure, still have mounts, race change to vahshir and Xp pots for AE in the deep / pL a beastlord to go through
  10. FranktheBank Augur

I mean, you can disagree. That doesnt change the fact that the first month of the server is so much more spending that the first week of any expac release on a tlp.
  11. Machen New Member

I'll just reiterate my earlier offer. We spent >$200 on bags etc on aradune/rizlona launch; I will gladly donate the same if you don't open another new TLP in 2021. On top of my usual sub fees etc.
    Nolrog likes this.
  12. Nolrog Augur

But that also doesn't change the fact that spending does continue over time as people get more stuff to organize, more item space and bank space need more bags for everything. Spending does continue, it doesn't slow down. So just releasing another TLP now is a bad idea because those two are still so new.

There's also the fact that there is only so often you can keep going to the well without allowing it time to refill some of the water you drained.