Vulak corpse despawn

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Cicelee Augur

Did first COV mission last night, ST. We killed Vulak, then clicked the floating stone. Vulak had some collectibles and a restless ore on it. We opened the chest, noticed Vulak still on advanced loot window.

However, there was no corpse to be found. The dragon ws killed prior was the blue one, Celephil or whatever the name is. That corpse moved to zone in, loot still on it and in advanced loot window. So we could get that loot, could get chest loot, but lost Vulak loot.

Just wanted to throw it out there to devs. Does the corpse poof when you click the floating stone? Does it poof when the chest opens? Is the corpse supposed to move to zone in and is moving under the world or something?

EDIT- just to clarify, we could not move Vulak corpse loot such as ore to anyone in group in advanced loot window. We could do so for Celephil and the chest loot.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Some times corpse cleanup scripts get too aggressive, if a corpse is removed or moved the items in adv loot become unlootable. In the past they have had to either remove corpse cleanup from the script or move the items to a chest.
  3. Yendar Augur

Vulak corpse poofs to zone in every time you run this mission, & doesn’t allow the loot to be auto rolled or given out.

I understand you said you checked at zone in, so this didn’t happen with yours... but every time I’ve run this mission (over 50 I’m sure) the corpse has been at the zone in w similar looting issues.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

We let the loot roll before clicking the floating relic.
    Svann2 and Yendar like this.