Undead Dragongut Strings did not drop from Trakanon =(

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jalen007, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Jalen007 Lorekeeper

GamerGramps, Svann2, Lulia and 11 others like this.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

We used to have to do the triggered version to get the strings. Dont know if its different on TLP.
  3. GNOME_POWER Augur

The triggered version will drop 100% of the string. (It will only drop strings.)
    I think I've seen that dropped from a normal Trakanon once in the past.
  4. Jalen007 Lorekeeper

As, stated above, this is on the Rizlona TLP server.

On the TLP servers, there is no Undead Bard NPC that pops to spawn a triggered Trakanon. There is only the Trakanon that spawns normally, or the Trakanon that spawns in the AoC (DZ) instance.

When The Undead Bard was removed from TLPs, the Undead Dragongut Strings became a 100% drop from Trakanon.
    Makenzie likes this.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Likely the same bug that was causing keys in later expacs to not drop extras on TLP is why Trakanon isn't dropping his guts.
    GNOME_POWER and Tweakfour17 like this.
  6. xmPradah Not a dude

I think there were 3 reports of this in the EQ Discord/Rizlona channel. Any possibility of an update/confirmation?
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

How much other stuff dropped? If it was 10 the issue is the same with all other chests if not it is a different issue to the ToV raids, Underfoot raids etc not doing items.
    xmPradah likes this.
  8. xmPradah Not a dude

Can't confirm one way or the other the number of drops... would make sense, though. I think last week we had 10 or 12 teeth drop, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is the case. Was just looking for verification one way or the other.
  9. xmPradah Not a dude

Bordering on being a PITA but, has this been fixed?
  10. Drogut New Member

Can we get an update on this please? Bards are thirsty on Rizlona
  11. xmPradah Not a dude

Please like the original post so it's pushed higher up the priority list :)
  12. Keldon New Member

13. xmPradah Not a dude

Does "Fixed Internally" mean... will apply on next patch? Next zone reset (if this, is one planned)? DZs?
  14. xmPradah Not a dude

just bumping this since there was a "fixed internally" flag placed on it - but that doesn't really tell us when the fix will be applied to the servers.
  15. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

You don't need to bump bug reports thats what the like system is for. Yes "fixed internally" means it's patched on their end but the patch isn't pushed to live yet.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I went to a server and confirmed that it is dropping.
    That said, this may be hit by the issue where STATIC zones still have the bad loot code and you have to be lucky that Trakanon does NOT roll one of the other items. (It is the 10th or 11th item... if you are unlucky and it's the 11th item, it doesn't happen)