Valhallah's In-Game Holiday Giveaway and Forum Contest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zlauk, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Amelnara Apprentice

2. Lifeshriek Augur

3. Nniki Augur

4. Lifeshriek Augur

Eh, I just enjoy making my own music. Not expecting to win anything.
    Bahdah, Nniki and FubarEQ like this.
  5. aora New Member

SEASONS GREETNGS NORRATH!

I wanted to share with you all the foyer of my little guildhall. It began with the introduction
    of Guildhalls years ago with a tree and some presents only. Every year hence, on Christmas
    day I have logged into new things added, and after all these years this is the state of the display.
    A sneaky elf I know does it after I have gone to sleep the night before, If you are
    ever on Drinal come visit! The display is up year round along with my painting collection.

Happy holidays everyone and be safe!

< Grandma Posse > 200 Brimming way, Willow Bridge Woods Drinal
    Aora Krazylady , 115 Berserker

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

She was less than pleased.
    449429006624.jpg
  7. Zlauk New Member

One last "bump" to the top!

Thank you to everyone that took the time to make a submission! You're still welcome and encouraged to submit entries up through tomorrow evening (Eastern time), Friday, December 25. We'll sit down to take a look at everything sometime over this coming weekend (December 26-27) -- pending how busy everyone is with their holiday festivities.

The next you'll hear from someone in the guild's leadership will be to announce the winners on this thread, so until then, have a happy and safe holiday celebration with your family and friends. Cheers to you and yours, and especially to those whom have left us behind throughout this crazy, crazy year.
  8. JunglemanGeorge New Member

One size fits all! Merry Christmas.
    [IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Trybul New Member

Since this contest has gone on far longer than it was mentioned, I think it's a farce and I feel bad for participating in it. Please recall my submission.
  10. Bleve Lorekeeper

I'd like to give a huge Thank You to everyone that submitted entries for the forum side of our Christmas Giveaway. For those that missed the fun and excitement of the events that were held on the Firiona Vie server we hope you'll be able to attend next year's event. The live events were an absolute smashing success, with members of Valhallah running trivia contests, scavenger hunts, hide-and-seek, and Valhallahclaus himself in attendance randoming off tons of raid loot!

After careful deliberation by a team of expert judges and a cat, the following prizes will be awarded for the forum posts:
    Amelnara: 10 Krono for their incredible "Naughty and Nice in Norrath" poem and pictures.
    Aora: 10 Krono for the amazing housing pictures. Just being able to write their name on a stocking in EQ housing was worth the Kronos!
    Trybul: 4 Krono for their updated rendition of "The Night Before Christmas"
    Daxxi: 4 Krono for the "12 Days of Frostfell"
    JunglemanGeorge: 4 Krono for winning the "Ugly Sweater Your Character" contest.
    Tegila: 4 Krono awarded by my cat.
    Lifeshriek: 4 Krono for the song lyrics.
    Cliff: 2 Krono for posting Airborne Ranger No Stranger to Danger in Norrath.

Thanks again to everyone that entered, I'll be PMing the winners to arrange their Krono delivery details.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    from all of us in Valhallah guild on Firiona Vie server!
    Sancus and Nniki like this.
  11. aora New Member

Thank you so much everyone, hope all of you have a happy and safe holiday season.
  12. Tanacious Lorekeeper

Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Cliff New Member

Well this is different. Can't remember the last time I won anything so thank you very much. One small problem: I doubt you'll be able to PM Cliff in game. Not this Cliff at any rate. You should however be able to find my ranger, Braxxian. Don't know why I didn't use that name to post. Thanks again. Danger is no stranger but having a clue is sometimes difficult.
  14. Cliff New Member

LOL misspelled my name. It's Baxxian.
  15. Tegila Augur

Have these gone out yet?
  16. Zlauk New Member

According to Bleve, yes, all but two rewards have been parceled out. He was holding the Kronos, so he dealt with the reward announcements and PMs. He created a character on each winner's server and parceled them to the toons that were arranged via forum PMs.

@Cliff, I know you've posted here, but I would very much recommend checking your forum PMs to make sure that you get in touch with Bleve and confirm the character name and the server so they're parceled to the correct spot.

@Trybul, Same deal, Bleve should be in your forum PMs and awaiting confirmation on a character name and server!