CoV charms and TBL chase boots/gloves

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Qbert, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Qbert Gallifreyan

I don't really know if this is a bug, so I didn't want to post it there to prompt a long player-based discussion if it is not. I checked the forums and couldn't find a reference to this question being asked with regard to CoV items.

Will the TBL chase items (specifically group-level boots/gloves) be added to the script that the CoV charms check? Those items are still quite a bit better than the CoV group gear, so this is a question of whether to use the new charm or just give it to someone else.

Example:

• Example of new charm: Velium Threaded Charm of Security.
    • The stats on the new charm are quite a bit lower than comparable old charm (Velium Infused Charm of Security) when TBL chase gloves/boots are in use.
    • The maximum-attainable group-level TBL chase items do not count towards the new charm's statistics. In my specific case (paladin), those are White Platinum Gem Studded Plate Gauntlets and Platinum Gem Studded Efreeti Boots (both fully evolved).
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

I think I remember the chase items had only been promised for current+1. Chance for them to count any more than that I would guess would be very slim.
    Szilent and Sancus like this.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

People using the Evolving hands and feet will likely just need to switch charms to the ToV progression charm to avoid the most loss in stats. It is what it is.
  4. Cadman Elder

My CoV T3 Security Charm is maxed when using all TBL Evolvers