Fixed Internally Missing Crystalized Restless ore from Mission Chests?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lidwen, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Lidwen New Member

Not sure if this Is Intended or not but to my brain it seems Silly The Ore which makes the Best Group gear in the expansion drops from trash Mobs and not from the Mission Chests, Currently Doing the Missions is Not worthwhile as the best Loot comes from Grinding trash?

t3 Ore Drops from Mobs - Randomly But the Chests Themselves In missions which Require a Group And Some effort Drop t2 Loot and No ore?
    Rembdar, Ashigaru, Sancus and 5 others like this.
  2. Griggson Journeyman

Yes... where are the ores from mission rewards? Or named? Not had 1 named drop on an ore yet and none from a mission chest.
    I saw a few ores appear from trash first couple days of expansion release now it seems the drop rate is non existent.
    These should be in the chests...
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

The ores seem to be dropping primarily from from the brood caves in WW. That area is basically permacamped on Drinal, in every pick I've seen.
  4. Laurana Augur

I've gotten 1 from a rare mob in CS and 3 from regular trash mobs in WW thus far.
    Ashigaru likes this.
  5. Nniki Augur

Think they're currently ~5% from dragon-like creatures (dragons, wyverns, dracoliches, etc.).
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yup. Looks like I goofed. I see an item list, but no treasure tables. So I missed a step.
    Thunderkiks and Skuz like this.
  7. Lidwen New Member

See in the other Thread you Fixed the Drop rate but its not in Chests yet?
    Griggson likes this.
  8. Tegila Augur

I don't think the fix went live yet
  9. Drewie Augur

We had one yesterday in the Sleeper's Tomb chest.
  10. asdqwerty New Member

I just ran Zlandicar Reborn nd can confirm they are still NOT dropping 100% of the time as we did not receive the ore on our run.
    Griggson likes this.
  11. Khen - DPIKEY New Member

no is on dragon corpse :p

And dragon corpse are bug on adv loot duno why
  12. Svann2 The Magnificent

I suspect that the corpses disappear when you finish the mission, so the loot is no longer lootable. Pass it out before you click the center thingie.
  13. Griggson Journeyman

Now the drop rate "bug" is fixed for trash mobs.. Kinda sucks we cannot get these ores from chests now either (yet) and its pretty damn rare at 0.25% to be able to really farm up any gear.
    Are we expecting a fix for chest loot anytime soon Ngreth?
  14. Vaeeldar Augur

Drop rate bug still not fixed. It’s likely both fixes will happen at same time....
    Yinla likes this.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We got 7 or 8 ores from a couple of hours session yesterday, so they are still dropping from trash mobs.
    Sancus and Griggson like this.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Never seen that kind of drop rate myself.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We had 4 back to back drops from Dracos then nothing for an hour, so moved to Caretaker cave and had another 2 or 3 drop. RNG being what it is.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The rates on Crystalized Restless ore will be as they are until the next patch.
    Fenthen likes this.