Frostfell?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Indigo_Quarmite, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

Last year the Frostfell announcement came on 12/13. Will there be an announcement for winter bonus fun?

Bonuses went from 12/16 to 1/3.

Whats the scoop? We are already behind schedule!
  2. Febb Augur

3. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

4. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Well said. Well said. :rolleyes:

Now, can we hammer down on your trashy post? :D
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Bonus XP, rares, and faction are usually announced about the time they are active. So, there is an excellent chance we will get it but I expect the announcement around Thursday, December 24 and the bonus to run something like from noon PT December 24 to noon PT December 28.

Of course, I'm just guessing.
  6. Bardy McFly Augur

Hoping they drop some bonus XP, too. Of all years this would be the one to do it since it is recommended for safety that people celebrate only with those in their own household this year.
  7. Barton The Mischievous

Well Dreamweaver posted this in Discord Yesterday so I would not get my hopes up for bonus Exp maybe rares and faction or something

8. Bobokin Augur

20% sale in DB store? That it ... again? It is like a lump of coal in our stockings.

Sigh ... gonna spend my cash on another game. These guys don't understand markets, opportunity costs, or how overpriced the DB store is for housing items that we can get for free in other games ... including EQ2.
    Barton likes this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Disapointed they didn't pull any illusions or pet illusions out of the vault. Even with a sale there is no point in purchasing what I already have. :(
  10. Tshesebe Lorekeeper

it says 20% off the ENTIRE store yet krono (which are sold in the DB store) are not part of the deal?
  11. Bobokin Augur

Krono and expacs are not technically sold within the store.
  12. Bobokin Augur

To their credit, the store is on sale, so FTP accounts can get in on it too.

We asked for that, so kudos on that point.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

And still no Reindeer mount on live servers, Just shows up in marketplace on one TLP server.
  14. Rondor Augur

The Reindeer Saddle is Heirloom so it's possible to buy it on the specific TLP server that has it then transfer the character to a live server and share it via shared bank slot to your other characters. Slightly expensive workaround but possible in the mean time.

Which server has it for sale at the moment?
  15. Nniki Augur

Mangler
    Rondor likes this.
  16. Rondor Augur