Should i still use alakazam.com for playing TLP Aradune?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ogenbor, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You get vendor lists, item search with premium Alla as well as the ads removed, for how often I use the site & how much it has helped me the cheap sub is more than worth it.
    Rondor and Accipiter like this.
  2. Machen New Member

It's frustrating to me personally to have to pay for things that other sites give you for free. Vendor list is one such. Especially the tradeskill stuff, if I can go look it up on eqtraders and get the information I want for free, I am not going to shell out money for that on Alla. It used to be a good value. Now virtually everything you can get on alla from paying the sub, you can get for free somewhere else, and an adblocker takes care of most of the ads. The item search is the one thing I miss, but I can live without it.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

The sub is so cheap I felt happy to support the site, I have no issue with you not agreeing with that & preferring other sites, you are free to choose after all.

I use EQ traders too at times but I like the layout ZAM uses better on recipes.

EQTC has the quick trivial lists that can be invaluable when searching for a skill up path that the multitude guides don't have in case you do have materials for an alternate route but not the stuff in the guides - after raising TS on multiple characters that works out well. And I have donated there a couple times just to help out cuz it felt like the right thing to do.
    Accipiter likes this.