Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tuhwin, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Moege Augur

its is/was bodytype not con.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

From what I've seen personally and from what a guildmate that runs a box crew:

They can drop off of any level mob. My guildmate is getting them mainly from even and blue con mobs.

They drop off of efreeti models in WW, according to reports from other folks. I personally have not seen it because on Drinal, they're permacamped.

They seem to drop often from the brood wurms in WW. I've seen those caves permacamped in every pick since word got out they were dropping. This makes things contentious seeing as how you also need 20 of the caretaker mobs for progression...and they definitely drop the ores.
    PCSS and Yinla like this.
  3. Tegila Augur

Guess I should start doing progression. Just got a camp in tunnels today, there's enough for several groups easy enough. The camp I had has no nameds in it which was fine by me. Just because you see people doesn't mean it's all camped. There were 3 groups or more in caves when I went in, and 1/3 the mobs we're uncamped. I only took half that 1/3. So, yeah there should be enough in multipicks to support people, should being operative word. The efreeti from what I've seen are open in the nonpick zone like 90% of the time too, and this is with 50+ people.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I meant it to be 1%, but it is about 4 % because of something else I did.
    I'll be reducing it to 0.25%, and adding it to rares (not a guaranteed drop, only a change to drop) and the chests (100% drop chance)
    Eaiana, KrakenReality and Sancus like this.
  5. Kase Augur

Tattletales... I am almost done gearing my team
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Tallie Elder

All mob types? Or just certain ones?
  7. UberDru New Member

And the I got mine, screw the rest of ya hahahaha's win.
  8. Hellfyres Lorekeeper

If the intention is for it to be 1% why set it to 0.25% unless its being effected as well by that "something else I did" thereby bringing it to 1% functionally. Also, is this being expanded to all mobs having a chance to drop them or are there further restrictions (mob body type, level, ph vs non ph, etc).
    PCSS and Fenthen like this.
  9. Kumudil Journeyman

"I meant it to be 1%, but it is about 4 % because of something else I did.
    I'll be reducing it to 0.25%, and adding it to rares (not a guaranteed drop, only a change to drop) and the chests (100% drop chance"

I am not sure if I understand this sentence, please help me to understand.
    As it is 4 times of what it should have been, its is going to be cut to 1/4 of what it should have been?.
    From 4% down to 0.25%?

Or will it be cut to 0.25% of what it is now so to 1% overall as it was meant to be?
  10. Tegila Augur

I'm guessing .25% x4 to =1, at least I hope so. People gotta complain and complain and complain after it was said it was intended. The people that need it to drop from these mobs the most are the ones losing out from this nerf(yes, it's to the original intent-hopefully- but it's still a Nerf) and people are still gonna complain in the end. The SAME people, probably, that complain there's no new chase loot to sell for Kronos upon Kronos, will complain that these are the new chase loot because it's harder to sell lootrights than stockpile and sell at your leisure, and the buyers pool is smaller than something tradeable and useable without the expansion or max level.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  11. Febb Augur

lol I don't understand you people. You complain when we get nerfs but when we get a bonus you ask for nerfs to it. /boggle
    PCSS, Fenthen and Tegila like this.
  12. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

adding them to the chests at 100% is great. thanks.
    Yinla likes this.
  13. Slasher Augur

Are we going to see it from more mob types ? For once can we not over do stuff ?
  14. Tegila Augur

you people got it nerfed, now bc a nerf is incoming 18 peopel are holding down every single cave in every pick of ww, and they dont spawn new ones at 60 in zone! wtf. cant even do stupid quests.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare, PCSS and Fenthen like this.
  15. Derka Power Ranger

See that's where you are wrong. It's not a nerf, it's correcting a bug. If it was at the intended % and then he decided to lower it, that would be a nerf. You can't seriously think that it was an intended bonus to get the best current group gear from mindlessly killing tier 1 trash.
    Yinla likes this.
  16. DruidCT Augur

It would be a bug fix if they removed all the gear made from these. Leaving them all in makes this a nerf and yet another reward for those who can jump into an expansion in the first few days and take advantage of the inevitable mistakes. Devs should have paid attention to the first word of this and brought everything down to fix it immediately. If it is still being farmed they should be checking that the groups are all legit. In my opinion....
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  17. Tegila Augur

They're supposed to drop. The rate was inadvertently higher than intended but it wouldn't matter, this thread would exist anyway. The people complaining we're the ones with extreme situations making droprate look even higher than it is, which is why it was found. It's fine it was found and will be fixed, it's the reasoning for it: people who don't even need or want them and really want chaseloots to sell for multiple Kronos are mad there's no such thing and the plebes have a route no matter how rare or common(those that need it the most aren't getting "a full set in a night" as one poster said, and idk that that person was either, just wanted to get attention. As others have said, some have killed for days and says and not seen any so it's not like it was dropping like candy. I'm wondering if the reason 1% became 4% is that it's a 1% drop expansionwide, but only 1/4 of the mobs have it on the loot table to begin with. Idk.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare, PCSS and Alena like this.
  18. Tegila Augur

Lol definitely not the case now.
  19. KrakenReality Augur

I got to tell you that's great news. It was looking like these might tank in value, but with the changes it's going to help keep the value up. Thank you! $$$$
  20. Slasher Augur

Considering they're no trade what value could you be talking about :rolleyes: