Can we please get verification on what will happen to Selo?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pikollo, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Duality Augur

Could be, they are all purple to me.

Sorry frank, you were respectful with me on aradune and I just thought I saw your name in that group with the monkbardroguenecrowhatever it was shrunk with selo. And to clarify I never had a problem with #1 selo raid guild before these things, this past month has just sucked me back to TSS era where that rusty guild had 3 different groups(people) that followed me around trolling me for months. I play this game to get away from my rusty life. Not good when it's in my escape as well.

Tried to edit that name out of my post but guess you can't after it's quoted.
  2. FranktheBank Augur

I was never on aradune under this name. With you just naming Rusty its difficult to take seriously. I've known a few of the RSS people here since Agnarr and early Selo and pretty much universally good experiences with them prior to the merger with FC.
  3. vylo Augur

We still have a 50% bonus until they say otherwise, kind of like FV.

IDK who would be training you, definitely not my group, we rarely see anyone while doing our thing, even our own guild.
  4. Lodestar The Undefeated

As it pertains to Supertrades/Zslick, he's always been super helpful in getting the best prices on a lot of stuff. Super respectful with camps as long as you show the same. However, sounds like he's a top ranked ex-professional gamer and doesn't have much patience for people not respecting camps, you mess with him you definitely get perma-trained. Don't poke the bear.