Dragon Necropolis (COV) the best zone in the expansion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fian, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Yendar Augur

Doesn’t matter how far in it is, if he’s not hard to get to his area.. between there are about 12 mobs.. I wouldn’t call it a dungeon crawl at all. The ice room update you can do as a dungeon crawl (or just train for your location updates) I’ve done it both ways a few times.
  2. Yendar Augur

I did it this way w my monk.. trained them all out.. necro snared/rooted inquisitor.. others went back.

With DA & my chanter was really easy too. They’re all mezzable except the inquisitor. Run in with DA.. Aggie everything.. mez them w glance or beam.. Tash, lock them down w wave.
  3. Shardin New Member

Where did you root/snare the Inquisitor? In the water?
  4. Kelset Elder

That’s where I snared him. Ran back to the water with a cleric and DA. I snared/FD with necro but there are other variations like root gate campfire or mezzing as mentioned above.
  5. Ismel Augur

Inquisitor is easy buy or beg a Worlus windcloak from your friendly mag, click that + ivu lets you run past anything in DN. Simply use cloak+ivu on any class with a pet run up near inquisitor have pet attack back off pet and run out to a safe spot with just inquisitor solo easy as can be.
    OldCa61 and Barton like this.
  6. Astral64 Augur

DoN was pretty well done.

My only complaints are that Vaniki is too common and he doesn't drop a slow proc willsapper.