Fixed Internally Items not stacking

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by corwin, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Mikana Augur

Also just noticed an issue if your inventory is full, which can lead to items not being looted...

If your inventory is full, and you have items on autoroll, the next item you loot will go to your cursor. If any further items are rolled whilst you still have the item on your cursor, and you have those items are set to Greed, they vanish from the corpse, but do not go into your inventory, they just evaporate.
    niente likes this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

They would be stuck in the top area of the /advloot window, Personal Loot.
  3. Jaydan New Member

Tested across multiple expansions inside instanced zones. The Broken Mirror, Call of the Forsaken, Underfoot, House of Thule tested so far in multiple instanced zones. Almost all stackable items didn't stack upon loot. A few did, including Ethernere Essence, and Ethernere Diamond. Tradeskill item farming on hold, this is annoying haha.
  4. Aneurism New Member

Sounds like new management is coming up with some interesting ways to test for afk botters...
  5. BrokenCue Journeyman

:rolleyes:
  6. Mikana Augur

Nope, that's the problem - they vanish from the top section, as if they HAD been looted, but do not get added to inventory.
  7. Mikana Augur

Or buy more Hoard slots :)
  8. Serona Elder

Rizlona server - having this issue with everything it looks like, wurm meat, storm giant meat, golden emblem powder, etc.
  9. Progress Augur

Same problem on Aradune. Winning bone chips in Unrest is resulting in separate stacks of bone chips in bag. I have multiple bags with stacks of 1 and 2 bone chips.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just did Lark's missions in Neriak all items stacked.
  11. Iuwene Augur

Stonehive - no problems
    Rift Seekers Sanctum - items will not auto stack when using Loot all or the green checkmark from the personal loot window. They WILL stack if I take them with an click on the item out of the window and put in in my inventory.

Makes farming TS items even a more pain in the as it is already.
  12. Slasher Augur

happening in normal zones to. Now in WW pick items not stacking
  13. BrokenCue Journeyman

I know that the status has changed to In Progress, but this really is a huge issue. Would be nice to hear something.
  14. Fenthen aka Rath

Item stacks are working as intended on FV, in both static and pickzones.
  15. Slasher Augur

working on drinal again maybe they hot fixed instance servers ?
  16. BrokenCue Journeyman

Interesting, maybe need to camp out and back in for it to work?
  17. BrokenCue Journeyman

Ok looks like any new instances and main zones are working right.
  18. Slasher Augur

ya it has to be a new instance/pick so if the pick of WW has been up since it was broke it still dont work in that pick you have to wait for a new one to load.
  19. airez New Member

it just started doing it to me on phinny sucks since i am trying to farm for artisan prize and bags are full becuase items are not stacking
  20. Ratalthor Developer

This issue should be fixed for new zone spin ups. Is it still happening to anybody?