Left or right when in Siren's Grotto heading to WW ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by OldCa61, Dec 13, 2020.

1. OldCa61 Augur

I have to admit, I have died many times over this weekend just trying to get to WW to get my new spells.
    When heading in small tunnel from CS, Do I go left or right ? Does it make any difference ? Can't get find to work ( Big Surprise there);
    Any professional's who can give any tips I would really appreciate :)
    Pls don't say just CoH. I have to learn how to get there myself or I'll never be able to enjoy any of this expansion except the "Flying Sharks" and aggro from PMS Sirens.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

invis, jump in water, veer left into tunnel, at end go up, at top jump or lev down, first left
    Tucoh and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  3. Szilent Augur

straight ahead-ish, under the water. no veer-ing

not that.
    birdsong_pawn, Duder and Yinla like this.
  4. KrakenReality Augur

You’re never going to make it with these two in the car.

There’s YouTube videos that show how to get through.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

It's the same route as the old sirens grotto. Looks a bit different with new graphics but is pretty much the same.

Jump in water, take left tunnel. Eventually swim up and fall off the waterfall, then get out of the water and take a passage to the left.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  6. OldCa61 Augur

Many Thanks :)
  7. Sissruukk Rogue One

Just beware of any beguilers out in front of the underwater tunnel into SG...they see through everything.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  8. Bigstomp Augur

I think they removed these. Have not had an issue.
  9. Nniki Augur

You've probably just gotten lucky with enticers spawning. Beguilers can definitely still spawn there. I killed a pair there earlier today.
    [IMG]
    Aanuvane and OldCa61 like this.
  10. Sissruukk Rogue One

Taken this morning:
    [IMG]It would be nice if the beguilers were removed from the entrance.

Oh, and before you mention about hugging the wall to get by the enticer without aggroing the beguiler, sometimes there are two beguilers at the entrance. With hide/sneak you can usually get by the one that spawns on the right (where the enticer is) because you are angled enough on their side arc to go unnoticed. However, for those without hide/sneak, it can be a problem.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just take see invis off the Beguiler or put the zone line back!
  12. Windance Augur

Remember how there was a vocal minority who complained about ToV being to easy because you could double invis and run around the entire expansion care free?

Thank those folks ...
  13. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Isn't it only bards and boxers that can double invis?
  14. Sissruukk Rogue One

I think we need to bring up the fact that mobs are seeing through SoS. From what I understand, this was an issue when ToV was released (I was on hiatus for the first few months) but that it eventually got fixed. Is this going to be the same for CoV?

Now, I don't have a big problem with some mobs seeing through SoS. Remember Dinner Party with the drachnids? Fun times. However, they shouldn't be at choke points to get through zones.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I double invis with the ranger sitting behind me, it's all about timing. Wizzzy IVU needs casting just before ranger instant camo, so camo lands first and IVU after. But wizzy needs to not cast while having camo.
  16. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I always found that kind of coordination difficult to pull off. :( Is the ranger a box you control, or have you practiced a lot with your friends? Have you agreed on some coordinated AT with your group beforehand?
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Zaph sits behind me, will be next to me once I get round to moving the room around. It is all verbal, I call the shots. Well he lets me think that.;) We occasionally mess up and have to redo before moving, but that is usually a rare occurance.
  18. birdsong_pawn Augur

But definitely bear-ing. Bear left.
    Szilent and Svann2 like this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Ahead and slightly to the left. Watch that flying shark!
  20. Orbital101 Augur

I colored the way to WW in grotto in green... just follow the green =P